St.Botanica Pure Wheatgrass With Aloevera Juice (No Added Sugar) 500ml
- Packed with chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Contains the finest quality wheatgrass juice and aloe vera juice
- Excellent health tonic
- Additional information
- Reviews (15)
NATRUAL & PURE
A number of health benefits of wheatgrass juice are attributed to its high chlorophyll content. It is believed to help in purification of the blood. Wheatgrass and aloe vera are also known for their antibacterial effect and can even help in strengthening the immune system.
GOODNESS OF WHEATGRASS AND ALOE VERA
St. Botanica Wheatgrass Juice with Aloe Vera is a nutrient rich natural health drink. It provides the goodness of wheatgrass and aloe vera in a single product. Wheatgrass juice is a wonderful source of nutrients including vitamins A, C and E, calcium, magnesium, iron and amino acids. Aloe vera juice is loaded with B vitamins including folic acid, vitamins C and E. Hence, you get a number of important nutrients by drinking the wheatgrass juice and aloe vera juice mixture.
– Wheat Grass is rich in chlorophyll, protein, vitamins and minerals. Cleanses and detoxifies the body and purifies the blood.
– It is an anti-oxidant that supports the body during chemotherapy, radiation treatments and removes toxic metabolites.
– Support weight management, digestion and immune system.
– Helps improve natural immune system.
RICH IN CHLOROPHYLL, PROTEIN, VITAMINS AND MINERALS
Wheatgrass and aloe vera are also known for their antibacterial effect and can even help in strengthening the immune system. It’s rich in chlorophyll, protein, vitamins and minerals. Cleanses and detoxifies the body and purifies the blood.
Wheatgrass Juice 60%, Aloevera (Aloe Barbedensis) Juice 38%, Stablizer (E-420, E-415), Acidity Regulator (E-330) Contain no artificial color & flavour.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 30 ml of juice mixed with half a glass of water preferably at empty stomach in morning and evening. Take a gap of 30 minutes to the next meal or drink.
|Expiry/Shelf Life/Best Before|
|Helpful For Disease/Ailments|
|Dosage/How To Use|
|Each 100ml contains (approx)|
Per 100 ml