Vitamin C, E & Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Eye Mask, 30g
- St. Botanica Vitamin C Brightening Under Eye Mask rehydrates the under eye area and brightens the eye contour.
- It contains skin firming ingredients such as vitamins C and E, hyaluronic acid and matrixyl 3000 to help reduce premature appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It soothes and refreshes, and helps reduce dark circles and under eye puffiness.
- The skin conditioning eye mask enriched with vitamins and botanical extracts could easily penetrate the delicate under eye skin to help enhance its appearance.
- Free from paraben, mineral oil and harmful chemicals, it is safe for the delicate and sensitive under eye skin.
Frequently Bought Together
- Reviews (2)
The stressed and dehydrated under eye skin susceptible to dark circles, puffiness and premature wrinkles need superior care to regain its health and get rid of imperfections. St. Botanica Vitamin C Brightening Under Eye Mask enriched with vitamin E and hyaluronic acid is created to rehydrate, soothe and nourish the delicate under eye skin to help it rejuvenate. Vitamin C in the eye mask is an important nutrient the tender skin needs to neutralize free radicals and maintain its firmness. Vitamins B3 and E are infused in the under eye mask to improve the skin’s barrier function for a smoother and brighter appearance. Skin conditioning agents restore skin hydration so that the delicate under eye skin which is drier than rest of the facial skin stays moisturized for a long time. With menthol and cucumber extract to cool and soothe the skin, this under eye mask helps to rejuvenate the stressed and dull eye contour.
- Rehydrates, soothes, cools and nourishes the under eye area
- Helps increase skin firmness
- Helps reduce appearance of dark circles, under eye puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps to give the under eye skin smoother and brighter appearance
- Enriched with vitamins and plant extracts
- Does not contain harmful chemicals
- Safe for the under eye skin
Benefits of Major Ingredients
Vitamin C is an important antioxidant for protecting the skin from free radical induced damage caused by exposure to sunlight and pollution. It’s essential for synthesis of skin collagen. (1)
Vitamin E helps in improving the barrier function of the skin. It possesses emollient and antioxidant properties. (2)
By binding water to the skin, hyaluronic acid gives the skin a smoother appearance. (3)
Retinol helps to increase collagen in the skin that reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps improve skin tone. (4)
By improving the skin’s barrier function, vitamin B3 or niacinamide decreases loss of moisture from the skin. It also stimulates collagen production, thereby reducing appearance of wrinkles. (5)
Matrixyl 3000 is a peptide that increases collagen production, decreases collagen degradation and improves the skin’s hyaluronic acid content. It therefore helps in improving the appearance of the skin.