- This Serum is created for luxurious nighttime skincare with 24K gold fragments. It contains 15% 3-0 Ethyl Ascorbic Acid and 5% Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, highly stable forms of Vitamin C, that contribute to the luxe value of the skincare product and are among the sought after ingredients used for enhancing the texture and tone of the skin.
- The highly stable forms of Vitamin C used in the serum will deliver maximum benefits to the skin without loosing its efficacy till the last drop.
- The skin firming effect of the serum is further attributed to the high concentration of vitamins (20% Vitamin C & Vitamin E) and bioactive compounds that help repair, renew and rejuvenate your skin at night while you are asleep.
- Microscopic skin damages that occur through the day when your skin is exposed to environmental pollutants and free radicals could be effectively repaired in the night when your skin receives adequate hydration (with Hyaluronic Acid) and nourishment to sustain its function.
- Suitable for all skin types, this serum does not contain mineral oil and toxic compounds such as paraben, phthalate, and sulfate. It is a cruelty-free, vegan product.
- StBotanica is part of PETA’s Beauty without Bunnies program and its products are not tested on animals.
What It Does?
What’s In The Bottle?
What Our Serum Doesn’t Do!
Get to Know the Serum better!
24K Gold Fragments in the serum will illuminate the skin from within and help delay the process of aging.
The serum will provide you well hydrated and glowing skin within a few weeks of regular use. But for improved overall appearance, use the serum regularly for 5-6 weeks.
Our serum is formulated with natural and effective ingredients that are suitable for all skin types. But we recommend patch testing for people with sensitive skin.
Our Vitamin C 24K Gold Serum is formulated to be used every night. But if you forget one night, you can use it the next morning with your sunscreen.
Skin purging is usually caused after incorporating a new product in your regimen. There are no recorded side effects of using Vitamin C. But if you experience skin purging that lasts more than 3-4 days, discontinue using the product and consult your dermatologist.
Our serum contains a very low percentage of Niacinamide in it. You can use this serum along with our Niacinamide and Alpha Arbutin Serum to target specific skin concerns.
Not all Vitamin C serums are the same. We have used 15% 3-0 Ethyl Ascorbic Acid and 5% Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, highly stable and effective forms of Vitamin C to maintain the efficacy of the product till its last drop. Besides, we have also blended Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid and 24K Gold Fragments to increase the stability of the product.
Vitamin C is known for its brightening properties. But make sure to seal the lid tight after every use and store in a cool, dark, dry place to prevent oxidation. Do not forget your sunscreen every morning to prevent darkening of the skin.
It is always advisable to finish off your regimen with a moisturizer to seal in moisture and hydration with your skin.
Studies have shown that it usually takes 1-2 minutes for your skin to absorb any serum. Thus it is recommended to wait for this specific time limit before layering other skin treatment products.