StBotanica Under Eye Cream
- StBotanica Under Eye Gel is specially made for the delicate skin of your under eye area with natural ingredients and vitamins that takes care of puffiness, wrinkles, fine lines, eye bags, and dark circles naturally. Recommended for Both Men and Women
- The lightweight gel contains vitamin E and B3, Hyaluronic acid, Aloe Vera, Cucumber, and Argan Oil that moisturize and nourish your skin gently.
- It takes care of the skin underneath your eyes with natural ingredients without any parabens added. The gel is not only effective on the skin underneath your eyes, but you can also use it on your face and neck.
- It penetrates easily into the skin and rejuvenates the tired eyes with no greasy effect, leaving a silky, smooth, and hydrating appearance.
- It does not contain any harsh chemicals and artificial colors.
- Additional information
- HOW TO USE
- Reviews (60)
StBotanica Under Eye Gel protects the soft and delicate skin with the help of natural ingredients and vitamins.
The product targets common issues like eye bags, dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles of your under eye area and rejuvenates the skin to give it a youthful appeal. The cucumber soothes your skin and reduces the puffiness and the Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the soft skin reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
How Is It Effective On Your Skin?
• It takes care of all concerns of your under eye skin including dark circles, puffiness, dryness, sagging around the eyes.
• It maintains the elasticity of the under eye skin providing it a youthful texture.
• It is not just a natural eye cream, but it also helps you in overall face and neck treatment to plump and firm your skin.
Natural Ingredients Of StBotanica Under Eye Gel
1. Vitamin E For Dark Under Eye Circle
Vitamin E is a rich source of antioxidants that repair and heal many skin problems. It proves to be effective in fading dark circles . Our under eye gel penetrates skin easily and the vitamin E helps you fade your dark circle problem.
2. Vitamin B3 For Retaining The Elasticity
Vitamin B3 has active anti-aging properties that help you keep your skin glowing and rejuvenating. Niacinamide which contains Niacin and is also known as Vitamin B3 takes care of your skin gently to retain its elasticity, reduce the discoloration issue, and restore the tone and texture of your skin . So, StBotanica Under Eye Gel takes care of the gentle skin underneath your eyes naturally.
3. Hyaluronic Acid For Hydrating Your Skin
Dehydrated skin causes wrinkles and starts showing all aging signs. It is important to nourish your skin, especially the sensitive areas like under eyes, to get rid of these common problems. Hyaluronic acid is basically sugar that hydrates your skin by binding water . It moisturizes your skin very well protecting it from wrinkles and fine lines. So, having Hyaluronic acid in your under eye gel keeps the area moist and plump.
4. Aloe Vera As A Moisturizer
Aloe vera is a rich source of enzymes, amino acids, and minerals . It also works as a great moisturizer . The compound naturally heals your skin and moisturizes under-eye area nicely. StBotanica Under Eye Gel moisturizes under eye skin and takes care of the aging issue defining your youthful look.
5. Cucumber For Rejuvenating Under Eye Skin Area
Cucumber has traditionally been used as a rejuvenator for the under eyes area. It takes care of the fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots. It has a calming property that penetrates to cool and tone your skin. It removes the dark circles and gives you a relief from eye bags .
6. Argan Oil For Protecting Your Skin From Free Radicalization
The special element called gamma-Tocopherol presented in Argan Oil protects your skin from the adverse effects of free radicalization, which is considered to be one of the main causes of premature aging . StBotanica Under Eye Gel comes up with the best ingredients which protect your under eye skin naturally.
Other Application Of StBotanica Under Eye Gel
This gel is not only good for the under eye skin, but it is also a very effective product to apply on your entire face and neck. The product works miraculously on the areas like forehead, laugh lines, around the lips, and neck to heal fine lines and pimples.
Some Under Eye Skin Care Tips From StBotanica
• Drink plenty of water that eliminates the water retention problem, which is another reason for puffiness underneath your eyes .
• Try to sleep on your back. It is said that sleeping on your face contributes to puffiness .
• In the morning, apply cold things on the area as it helps in reducing swelling and inflammation causing puffiness .
• Crying causes under eye swelling and it needs around 24 hours to get back to the normal condition. You need to ice the area as soon as possible to avoid this problem .
• Try ice-cold cucumber, apple, or potato to reduce the puffiness and dark circles 
Frequently Asked Questions
In how many days I can find the result?
You can feel the difference after the first application of StBotanica Under Eye Gel. But, to completely get rid of the puffiness, eye bags or dark circles under your eyes, you must use it for a few months.
How many days the does product last?
StBotanica Under Eye Gel comes in 30ml quantity and it completely depends on your usage.
How has the product been tested?
The product went through the human trials before we offered it to you.
Does the product contain chemicals?
The products have natural ingredients that are not harmful to your skin and give it a very natural and rejuvenating appeal. We avoid the chemicals and additives as much as possible.
Can I apply it on my oily skin?
StBotanica Under Eye Gel is suitable for any types of skin and can be used by both men and women. The gel is not oily and absorbs easily without any greasy residue.