This shampoo is an exclusive blend of a number of natural ingredients for superior hair nourishment. The bioactive constituents of the shampoo permeate the hair follicles while your head is covered with lather. This nourishing shampoo also provides intense hydration and adds volume to the limp and thin hair. It adds softness and sheen to the tresses and helps to strengthen the brittle hair. The external hydration and nourishment help to improve the texture of the hair. It is the perfect shampoo for preserving the natural beauty of the healthy tresses and minimizing hair damage due to exposure to sunlight, pollution, and chemicals present in the hairstyling products. With frequent use, it helps to make your hair healthier, thicker and lustrous. This shampoo does not contain mineral oil and toxic compounds such as paraben, phthalate, silicone, and sulfate. It is a vegan product and has not been tested on animals. StBotanica is a PETA certified cruelty-free brand.
- Coconut Oil – It strengthens the hair and supports hair growth.
- Avocado Oil – Rich in fatty acids, amino acids, and vitamins A, C, E, and several B vitamins, it is an excellent hair-nourishing oil.
- Grape Seed Oil – It is a source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that help in keeping the scalp healthy.
- Neem Leaf Extract – It protects the scalp from pathogens and helps to reduce hair fall.
- Jasmine Essential Oil – It has strong antiseptic properties and encourages hair growth.
- Aloe Vera Extract – It soothes and moisturizes the scalp and the hair.
- Milk Protein – It smoothes frizzy hair and reduces breakage.
How To Use
Usage of StBotanica Ultra Nourishing Hair Shampoo is as simple as any other shampoo. Before applying the shampoo, one is expected to wet the hair, rinsing it well with tepid water. After the hair is sufficiently wet, take a measurable amount of shampoo on the palm and lather the scalp and gently move downwards so that it reaches the ends of the hair. Massage the hair for some time and then let the lather remain too on the hair, so that all the nutrition of the natural ingredients reaches to the roots of the hair. After, some time, the hair rinses it thoroughly with lukewarm water initially. Finally, take the rinse of the cold water and pat your hair with a dry towel.