Ultimate Hair Repair Shampoo 300ml
- StBotanica Ultimate Hair Repair Shampoo is a blend of supreme-moisturizing ingredients that leaves your hair soft and moisturized.
- This extra-rich hair repair shampoo has natural and safe ingredients that are gentle and safe even for daily use.
- StBotanica Ultimate Hair Repair Shampoo is a concoction of hydrating and revitalizing ingredients like Sweet Almond Cold Pressed Oil, Soy Protein, Saw Palmetto Extract, Organic Moroccan Argan Cold Pressed Oil, Nettle Leaf Extract, Green Tea Extract, and Lavender Essential Oil.
- These efficacious ingredients ensure that your tresses are super-moisturized, well-nourished, beautiful and replenished with continuous use.
- This amazing shampoo gently cleanses and helps repair the damaged hair.
Frequently Bought Together
- Reviews (3)
StBotanica Ultimate Hair Repair Shampoo is consists of nourishing vitamins and nutrients formula that revitalize hair follicles. It hydrates, restores shine and strengthens every strand with its luxurious combination of botanicals. It does not contain Parabens, Mineral oils, Phthalates, SLES, SLS. The shampoo deeply cleanses and revives your hair without stripping its natural oils.
- The incredible formula nourishes and conditions over-processed and dry hair, giving it a vibrant look.
- The powerful combination of hydrating cold-pressed oils not only help in reducing hair fall but also help repair damaged hair follicles thereby increasing density, shine, and thickness of hair.
- Infused with lavender essential oil, hair is fragrant and revitalized with every hair wash. The essential oil helps to nourish, moisturize, strengthen and clean your hair and scalp. Hair becomes manageable with continuous use.
- The shampoo suits both men and women and for all types of hair and is ideal to nourish brittle and dry hair. It is a perfect addition to the daily hair care routine.
- The antioxidant-rich vitamins like vitamins B3 and B5 help to strengthen and repair your locks, giving them a shiny and healthy look.
- The herbal extracts of Nettle Leaf and Saw Palmetto help reduce hair loss and Green Tea helps strengthen the hair roots.
- The combination of organic and natural cold pressed oils provides the required moisture to the dry and damaged hair. The oils seep into the hair cuticle and seal the moisture to smooth frizz and give a gleaming shine to the hair.
- The shampoo is safe to use for color treated hair.
1. NETTLE LEAF EXTRACT
Urtica dioica or nettle leaf is a perennial plant that is used for medical purpose since ages. The nettle leaf is a good source of vitamin C which is also an antioxidant and hence directly contributes to healthy hair. It is a powerful plant that fights hair loss. . Nettles are also rich in Vitamin A, several key lipids and minerals that are beneficial for hair. 
2. GREEN TEA EXTRACT
Green tea is an excellent source of panthenol that is used in shampoos and conditioners to fortify hair. The amino acid theanine and panthenol work towards strengthening the hair shafts. Also, the astringent property of green tea helps in sealing moisture, thereby providing lustre and shine to hair. . EGCG (epigallocatechin-3-gallate) is one of the main constituents of polyphenols which is found to be useful for alopecia treatment. 
3. SAW PALMETTO EXTRACT
Serenoa repens (saw palmetto) is an herb widely used for treating hair loss. The plant is native to the Caribbean but is now grown in the south-eastern parts of US too. Research reveals that the herb promotes hair regeneration. It activates the signalling pathways that are responsible for growth of hair, thereby reducing hair loss. 
4. ORGANIC MOROCCAN ARGAN COLD PRESSED OIL
Argan oil is extracted from the kernels of Argania spinosa L (argan tree). The tree is native to Morocco and the oil is widely used as an effective moisturizer for hair and skin. The non-greasy oil is helpful in taming frizz and promoting hair growth. It repairs damaged hair and restores it to a vibrant state. The oil is a good source of essential fatty acids and vitamin E. These constituents help in repairing, conditioning and strengthening the hair. Vitamin E is crucial to nourish hair follicles and stimulates hair growth. 
5. SWEET ALMOND COLD PRESSED OIL
Sweet almond oil has multitude of benefits when it comes to hair care. It seals in moisture, smooths hair cuticles, controls frizz and gives a natural shine to tresses. It also helps in increasing thickness of hair and reduces hair fall. 
6. Soy Protein
Soy has several hair-related benefits. Research shows soy proteins improves manageability and overall appearance of hair. It also reduces hair roughness and dullness. The research data suggests that dietary supplementation of soy protein has beneficial effects on the appearance of hair in women. .
7. LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
Strong shampoos and using heat and chemicals can damage hair. Hair becomes unruly, dry and brittle. Essential oils can be beneficial for such hair. It breathes a new life and brings your hair back to its original lustre and health. Lavender oil deeply conditions hair and gives a healthy shine to the tresses. It also controls dandruff. It also has a soothing fragrance.