St Botanica Tree Pure Aroma Essential Oil is natural essential oil used for skin, hair and face. This product is free from chemicals, artificial fillers, additives and other harmful ingredients. Contains pure Tree oil which is known to offer multiple beauty benefits. This Aroma Essential Oil is pure, natural and safe oil to use for Aromatherapy, Custom Massage and Body Oils, Vaporizers, Diffusers, Oil Burners, Inhalation, Perfume, Blends, Spa and Home Care.
The main components of tree are terpene hydrocarbons, monoterpenes, and sesquiterpenes compounds, which provide the antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral functions. There are more than hundred different chemical components of which terpinen-4-ol and alpha- terpineol are the most active compounds. The hydrocarbons are aromatic and can pass through air, skin pores, and mucus membranes. Hence, tree oil is mainly used for topical application and aromatically to eliminate germs, and fight and keep infections away.
For those with sensitive skin, tree oil may cause an adverse reaction. Keeping the oil away from eyes, contact lenses, inner nose and other sensitive parts of the skin are important. It has a sharp camphor-like odor and produces a menthol-like cooling effect. It may cause a burning sensation on the skin if applied excessively. tree oil should not be orally consumed and must be immediately spitted out, if taken. A concentration of 5-10% is normal in topical products and may not cause any allergies and skin rashes. However, any concentration beyond that can cause dermatitis reactions.
tree oil must not be used directly on skin. It must be diluted with other carrier oils such as olive oil, coconut oil, or almond oil. Exposure to eyes must be avoided as it may cause redness and irritation. This oil must not be taken orally by pregnant and breastfeeding women due to allergic reactions it can cause.
The Right Tree Oil
Always ensure that you are buying 100% pure essential oil by checking the correct species name which is usually given on the label. Also look for oil that offers organic and therapeutic benefits. tree oil should be stored in dark, cool and dry places and preferably in a glass container because light, heat and air affect oil stability in essential oils.
Uses Of Tree Oil
- A few drops of the oil can be mixed with your toner, moisturizer and sunscreen. It can also be added to a clay mask.
- tree oil can soothe skin irritation and infections. A few drops of the oil can be added to moisturizer or carrier oil and applied over the skin a few times.
- Take a small amount of tree oil and mix it with a carrier oil or with a moisturizer. Applying this mix onto the affected area immediately after bath twice a day can help soothe irritated, dry skin, thereby reducing itching and irritation.
- Many topical acne treatment creams offer tree as an ingredient due to its
antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is known to reduce redness, swelling and inflammation and also helps avoid the occurrence of acne scars.
- To soothe painful, irritated skin, tree oil is known to be an effective agent.
- Dandruff is a recurring issue commonly faced by many people. Using tree oil in place of harmful chemicals, can give better and long-lasting results and helps to preserve hair and its nourishment.
How To Use
Drop 5-8 drops in a diffuser burner or vaporizer. It will give off a pleasurable aroma creating a pleasant atmosphere on any occasion, disinfecting the air of unwanted odors and some airbone pathogens.