For gorgeous and healthy skin, you need these three vital skincare products. Packed with botanical ingredients, they do not contain mineral oil, paraben, phthalate, silicone, and sulfate. Oriental Botanics in a PETA-certified cruelty-free brand and its products are not tested on animals.
It gently washes away the dirt and excess oil and leaves the skin thoroughly clean and balanced. It boosts the natural hydration of the skin and makes the skin supple. It soothes the irritated skin and refreshes the skin stressed due to exposure to sunlight and pollution.
It removes the residual dirt and tightens and refines the skin pores. It helps in restoring the moisture and pH levels of the skin and improves the moisture absorption capacity of the skin. It helps in controlling excess oil secretion and keeps the skin from getting greasy fast.
It hydrates and nourishes the skin and helps to keep the skin shine-free for a longer time. It penetrates the skin and supplies nutrients that help in the regeneration of the skin cells. It helps to strengthen the antioxidant defense of the skin and support the younger-looking glowing complexion.
- Aloe Vera – It moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- Green Tea – It provides antioxidant support to the skin.
- Witch Hazel – It helps to tighten the pores and restores the pH level of the skin.
- Cucumber – It cools and refreshes the skin.
- Tea Tree Oil – It soothes and improves the condition of the irritated skin.
- White Willow Bark – It helps in the exfoliation of dead skin cells.
HOW TO USE
Face Toner: Pour a few drops of toner on a cotton ball and gently rub it all over the face and neck. Follow with Australian Tea Tree Face Serum.
Face Serum: Apply a few drops of serum to your face and neck. Wait for 5 minutes and then apply a moisturizer if needed.