Aloe Vera – It helps to keep your skin moisturised and nourished for a longer time.
Green Tea – It provides antioxidant support to the skin and helps to keep it hydrated and smooth.
Witch Hazel – It helps to tighten the pores, restores the pH level and keeps your skin cool.
Cucumber – It is known to have properties that can keep your skin cool and refreshed for a longer time.
Tea Tree Oil – It soothes and helps to improve the condition of irritated skin.
White Willow Bark – It promotes the exfoliation of dead skin cells.
- Aloe Vera – It moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- Green Tea – It provides antioxidant support to the skin.
- Witch Hazel – It helps to tighten the pores and restores the pH level of the skin.
- Cucumber – It cools and refreshes the skin.
- Tea Tree Oil – It soothes and improves the condition of the irritated skin.
- White Willow Bark – It helps in the exfoliation of dead skin cells.
HOW TO USE
Face Toner: Pour a few drops of toner on a cotton ball and rub it tenderly all over the face and neck. Follow with Australian Tea Tree Face Serum to get the best results.
Face Serum: Apply 3-5 drops of the serum to your face and neck. Wait for 5 minutes and then apply a moisturizer afterwards if you wish to do so.