Salmon Fish Oil 1000mg Double Strength 660mg Omega 3 Advanced – 60 Enteric Coated Softgels
- StBotanica’s Salmon Fish Oil 1000mg supplement is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Its every soft gel capsule contains 660 mg of omega-3, 360mg of EPA and 240 mg of DHA.
- Each softgel is enteric-coated and which does not dissolve in the stomach and reduces fishy aftertaste or fishy burps.
- This Product contains added flavor Ethyl Vanillin and has no preservatives, sweeteners or artificial colors.
- HOW TO USE
Instead, it stays intact till it reaches the small intestine from where it is absorbed into the bloodstream. Hence, there is no ‘fishy burps’ which is one of the issues of consuming fish oil. The fish oil used in the product is purified with molecular distillation process at a minimum temperature that eliminates fishy aftertaste, harmful oxidation, PCBs and heavy metals. There is no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, shellfish, tree nuts, salt, sugar, starch, egg or GMO’s in the product.
- Good for your brain, immune system, and cardiovascular system
- Enteric coating prevents the stomach acids from destroying the omega-3 fats in the fish oil.
- Molecular distillation ensures highest purity
- The supplement is free from mercury
- Believed to be good for hair and skin health
- Believed to be good for the joint health
HOW IT WORKS?
Omega-3 fatty acids are available in 3 forms – DHA (long chain), EPA (medium chain) and ALA (short chain). These are critical for optimal functioning of our body. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential fatty acids that we get from our diet. However, the modern diet contains excessive amounts of omega-6 fatty acids, which are associated with increased risks of inflammatory diseases.  Dietary supplementation with omega-3 fatty acids helps restore the healthy balance of the omega-3 and 6 fats that could help alleviate chronic inflammation. StBotanica Fish Oil supplement is an important source of omega-3 fatty acids that is derived from salmon fish.
1. IS THE PRODUCT SAFE DURING PREGNANCY?
StBotanica Salmon Fish Oil Supplement contains omega-3 fatty acids that are crucial for foetal development and healthy pregnancy. There are no known side-effects or risks associated with consuming purified high-quality fish oil. However, consult your gynaecologist before consuming any supplement.
2. WHEN CAN I NOTICE THE RESULTS OF FISH-OIL SUPPLEMENTATION?
The results depend on the target organ, the dosage and the diet and age of the individual. The typical time frame to see the results is believed to be from one to three months.
3. DO FISH OIL SUPPLEMENTS CAUSE BODY ODOR OR FISHY AFTERTASTE?
StBotanica’s Salmon Fish oil supplement contains enteric coated softgels that could prevent fishy burps and aftertaste. Also, the molecular distillation of fish oil eliminates heavy metals, harmful oxidation and PCBs ensuring the product is ultra-pure without fishy aftertaste.