St.Botanica Rosemary Essential Oil – 15ml
- Premium Rosemary Pure Aroma Essential Oil – 15ml, 100% Premium Grade Essential Oil.
- 100% Pure and Natural – No additives, fillers, bases or carriers added.
- Natural, Pure and Safe Oils. This Product is not for Medicinal Use. This product is not diluted with chemicals, fillers, additives or other ingredients.
- 100% Original Aromatherapy Products Produced using only the highest quality extraction standards in the industry. NOTE – Always Dilute Essential Oils before Applying on Skin, Hair, Face etc.
- Uses: Aromatherapy, Custom Massage and Body Oils, Vaporizers, Diffusers, Oil Burners, Inhalation, Perfume, Blends, Spa and Home Care.
- Additional information
- Reviews (9)
PURE ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL
Rosemary essential oil is used for various purposes in aromatherapy. It is extracted through steam distillation of the flowering tops of the rosemary plant.
Rosemary essential oil is best known for its positive effect on memory. According to a University of Northumbria research, the fragrance of rosemary oil helps people to remember. The beneficial effect of rosemary essential oil on memory is attributed to a compound called eucalyptol. Experimental studies have shown that eucalyptol helps in memory development in animal models.
BENEFITS OF ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL
Inhaling rosemary essential oil helps in reducing stress. Because of its anti-inflammatory property, rosemary essential oil is used in aromatherapy massage to help reduce muscle and joint pain. Rosemary essential oil is also known for its antiseptic property. Inhaling the vapor of rosemary essential oil helps in clearing the blocked sinuses and fighting respiratory infections. It can also be used as a moth repellent.
NATURAL, PURE AND SAFE
It contains Pure Rosemary Oil. Natural, Pure and Safe Oils. This product is not diluted with chemicals, fillers, additives or other ingredients!
SAFETY WARNING: Never Apply Essential Oils Directly on Any part of the Skin. Always Dilute with Carrier Oils and Just use 1-2 Drops Per Usage.
AMAZING AROMA BENEFITS
In folk medicines, rosemary oil is mixed with appropriate hair oil and applied to the scalp to nourish the hair roots that helps in improving hair growth.
Rosemary has a mesmerizing aroma, which makes rosemary essential oil an excellent inhalant.The oil is used in room fresheners, cosmetics, candles and perfumes because of its unique and intoxicating aroma.
It contains Pure Rosemary Oil
As per aromatherapy