StBotanica Patchouli Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- StBotanica Patchouli Pure Aroma Essential oil is a premium essential oil that is 100% Pure, Aromatic, Natural, and Safe.
- It serves multiple purposes in Aromatherapies, body massaging, vaporizers, diffusers, oil burners, home care and inhalations.
- StBotanica’s Patchouli oil is a rare treasure of nature, reminiscence of ancient therapies with full of rich Indonesian’s musky sweet incense.
- This Patchouli oil is not added with any of the additives, bases, fillers or carriers.
- HOW TO USE
- Reviews (6)
StBotanica Patchouli Pure Aroma Essential Oil extends its role as a base for perfumes, Spa, blends and other cosmetic products. This premium oil is extracted from the carefully handpicked and meticulously perfected Patchouli leaves that have great fragrance. This StBotanica’s Patchouli oil is sealed up in eco-friendly glass bottle that is 100% recyclable and helps preserve the molecular integrity of the oil.
Premium Patchouli Oil
- StBotanica Patchouli Pure Aroma essential oil- 15ml, 100% Top grade essential oil.
- This natural oil is extracted from the leaves of Aromatic herb- Patchouli, which is known for its unique, powerful and long-fasting fragrance .
- It is 100% pure without addition of any form of additives, base agents, fillers, and/or carriers.
- StBotanica Patchouli oil is a safe essential oil as it contains pure and natural ingredients and it does not contains harsh chemicals, fillers or other substances.
- It has an individualized aroma and hence is a complete Aromatherapy product that is obtained by using high- tech extraction standards.
- Tenacity of fragrance is the greatest virtue of this oil that enhances its versatility .
- It is not for ‘Medicinal Usage’. NOTE: Essential oils should be diluted before its application on skin, hair or face.
- It helps in Aromatherapies, custom massage & body oils. It is used in vaporizers, diffusers, inhalers, oil burners, home care and in cosmetics as perfumeries, blends and spa.
Benefits Of StBotanica’s Pure Aroma Patchouli Oil
1. Aromatherapy Product
Patchouli oil is known as a powerful skin-care agent.
2. Custom Massage And Body Oils
It is highly valued body oil for massaging because of its strong anti-inflammatory and mild antiseptic properties. It can be added with heavy creams for massaging and to salve the damaged heel and hand’s skin in combination with myrrh oil. Additionally, a research study conducted about the anti-fungal effects of varied plant extracts suggests that only Patchouli oil is found to possess strong anti-fungal effect. 
3. Used In Fragrance
The fragrance of patchouli oil is found to be stronger than other essential oils produced from plants. It diffuses with other form of essential oils easily that inculcate strength, allure fragrance and impart long-lasting effects to other Essential oils and perfumeries, thereby delaying evaporation of perfumeries. Because of these fixative properties, Patchouli oil is used as a base ingredient in fragrant products. 
4. Diffusers And Oil Burners
Patchouli oil is used in diffusers or oil burners to disperse its fragrance in the atmosphere. It is usually mixed with rosemary oil in a ratio of 3: 1 (3 drops of Patchouli oil and 1 drop of rosemary oil). 
5. Spa And Home Care
Patchouli oil is one among the essential oils that is used in home to alleviate fatigue, minimize anxiety and enhance relaxation. 
Frequently Asked Questions
Any precautions have to be followed?
This oil is not for ‘Medicinal Use’. It has to be diluted before applying it on skin, hair and face.