StBotanica Neroli Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- StBotanica’s Neroli Aroma Essential Oil is a pure oil that acts as a stress reliever. It is effective in uplifting and reviving human emotions.
- Its aroma is sweet and plummy, while its metallic tinge is a bit spicy and smooth.
- This oil product is natural, as it has no fillers, chemicals, or additives.
- The specialty of this essential oil is that it is handpicked, garnered from the planet’s most lush soils, and carefully refined, which retains all the vital nutrients intact. NOTE – Always Dilute Essential Oils before Applying on Skin, Hair, Face etc.
- Reviews (6)
It is formulated originally for aromatherapy using the extraction standards of topmost quality. This makes this aromatherapy oil an extracted remedial treasure using which you can improve your mood and soothe your mind.
Following are its salient features:
- 100% premium grade oil
- Fresh, sweet-fruity scent
- Triggers relaxation
- No additives or chemicals
- Versatile with different uses such as massage, aromatherapy, diffuser, perfume, vaporizer, and spa
- 100% recyclable glass packing
Well, this product contains pure neroli essential oil. Neroli comes from Citrus Aurantium, which is a tree of bitter orange. It is extracted from the small white flowers, which are safely picked by hand and is then purified using steam distillation. The main reason for these diverse benefits is that the essential oil has a myriad of medicinal properties, such as antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antidepressant, along with sedative and calming ones.
While research on the oil’s impact on the overall health is limited, a few primary studies seem to conclude some of its admirable benefits.
1. For Effectively Healing Female Issues After Menopause
Neroli oil is a part of all immune regulatory formulas for females. It also specifies that this essential oil soothes women during menstruation, menopause, aging, and negative feelings such as anxiety and depression. 
2. For Reducing High Blood Pressure
Neroli Oil helps in lowering both blood pressure and stress hormone cortisol levels . 
3. For Soothing Anxious Mind
Essential oils such as lavender and neroli are likely to stimulate the brain’s limbic system and improve the anxious state.  It also relieves anxiety and improves sleep quality in those suffering from a coronary heart ailment.  The stimulating, enriching, and reviving aroma of Neroli essential oil is, thus, likely to put depression, anxiety, and negative feelings at bay. Thus, the neroli oil itself is adequate to trigger all soothing and relieving effects.
You can use this product for a variety of purposes and is applicable on the face and skin. Following are some of the most common ways to use this oil for experiencing its effects:
Using In A Diffuser/Vaporizer
Just pour 5-8 drops of this oil in a vaporizer or diffuser burner. Doing so releases an enjoyable aroma, making the surrounding ambiance quite soothing and pleasant. It also purifies the air by making it free from airborne organisms and unwanted odors.
Using In Bathtub
Just add a few drops of this oil to your bathtub to relax and rejuvenate without going to a spa.
Using In Massage
Just add five drops of this oil to a 10ml base oil and use this mix for massaging your relieving stress or loosening the tightened or tired muscles.
Can I use this oil straightaway or should I dilute it?
You will have to dilute this oil before applying it, as it is an essential oil. Diluting it with a carrier oil will make it safe and more effective to give the desired results.
Is it okay to massage the hair with this oil?
Yes, you can use this oil on hair for massaging to relieve stress and trigger a calming effect for a sound sleep. However, do dilute it before application.
Can I use this oil as a perfume?
Yes, you can use it as a perfume to get rid of foul odors.
How many drops of this oil is enough in a diffuser?
Just 4-5 drops are enough in a diffuser to have a pleasurable fragrance and a fresh room. Going beyond 5 drops is not recommended, as the oil is super strong.