StBotanica Moroccan Argan Hair Shampoo With Organic Argan Oil (No Sulphate, Paraben), 300ml
- StBotanica Moroccan Argan Shampoo is a novel product enriched with argan oil, almond oil, silk protein, clary sage, rosemary oil, jasmine oil, jojoba oil, gingko biloba and green tea.
- It thoroughly cleans, removing all traces of dirt, grease and product residues, thereby leaving the hair hydrated, nourished and healthy.
- StBotanica Moroccan Argan Shampoo is unique because more than 90% ingredients in it are natural which makes it the perfect choice for both men and women.
- Free from parabens, sulphates and chemicals that are harsh for the skin and hair, this natural oil rich shampoo helps in enhancing the hair health.
- Protect your hair from harmful styling and also restored strength, shine, softness, and seductive, silky perfection.
- Additional information
- HOW TO USE
- Reviews (42)
One of the major ingredients in this shampoo is Moroccan Argan Oil, which is known to work wonders for the dry and damaged hair. It makes hair soft, smooth and lustrous. It is free from harmful chemicals that are usually found in most commercial shampoos.
Top Grade Shampoo With Natural Oil, Best For Hair Care
• This is not a shampoo that merely cleans the scalp and hair. In addition, it provides nourishment to the hair, thereby helping in making the hair strong and healthy.
• It contains Moroccan Argan Oil. The unsaturated fatty acids rich natural oil can easily penetrate the scalp and skin. Known as liquid gold, argan oil helps in making the hair smooth and assists in repairing the damaged hair. Unlike other plant oils, argan oil is produced in limited quantities, which makes it one of the most expensive oils. 
• It blends natural ingredients that are best for hair care such as almond oil, silk protein, clary sage, rosemary oil, jasmine oil, jojoba oil, horsetail extract, gingko biloba oil, green tea extract, kigelia extract and nutgrass extract.
• The unique composition of the hair shampoo helps in revitalizing and rejuvenating the hair. With regular use, it helps make hair soft, shiny, strong and healthy.
• It is free from harmful chemicals including parabens, sulphates, silicon and artificial color
• It cleans scalp and hair. It removes all traces of residues that accumulate on the scalp and hair following use of hair styling products. It leaves hair hydrated and helps reduce dryness of the scalp and hair.
• Suitable for men and women and for all hair types
1. Moroccan Argan Oil
Argan oil has been an important component of the skin and hair care rituals of Moroccan women for centuries. The oil extracted from the seeds of Argania spinosa, a tree native to southern Morocco, is rich in oleic acid, linolenic acid and other fatty acids and vitamins A, D and E. These constituents give argan oil its antioxidant effect. Argan oil forms a protective film on the hair shafts, thereby inhibiting moisture loss. It revitalizes, nourishes, moisturizes and strengthens the hair. Furthermore, it is known to diminish hair damage caused by heat, sun, wind, pollution and chemical processes. 
2. Sweet Almond Oil
Sweet almond oil is highly nutritious. It contains fatty acids, vitamins D and E and calcium and magnesium. It can easily penetrate the hair and its moisturizing effect makes hair soft. It is known to promote hair growth. 
3. Silk Protein
Silk protein is known for its smoothing and hydrating properties. It helps improve the texture of the hair, makes hair manageable and adds gloss to the tresses. 
4. Clary Sage Oil
Clary sage oil can help in reducing dandruff and hair dryness. Massaging the scalp with clary sage oil is believed to promote hair growth and reduces hair loss. 
5. Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary essential oil stimulates hair growth. In a human study on male pattern baldness, while comparing the effect of rosemary essential oil and an over-the-counter hair loss product, researchers found that both the products significantly increased hair growth following consistent use for 6 months and rosemary oil users reported less scalp itching. 
6. Jasmine Oil
Jasmine oil is known to soothe the scalp and can assist in cleansing. It is often used as an aromatic ingredient. 
7. Jojoba Oil
Jojoba oil assists in cleansing the scalp. It is known to dissolve the excess sebum. This property of jojoba oil helps in reversing hair loss that occurs because of dandruff or when the hair follicles are clogged. 
8. Horsetail Extract
Horsetail extract is known for its astringent effect. When added to shampoo, it helps in reducing dandruff. It is also believed to aid scalp circulation. Furthermore, it contains silicon and cystine acid, two key components of the sulfur compounds that constitute hair protein. 
9. Ginkgo Biloba Oil
Gingko biloba combats hair loss and is believed to promote hair growth. In an in vitro study, researchers found that Ginkgo biloba leaf extract inhibits apoptosis of the cells of the hair follicles, thereby arresting hair loss. Furthermore, it stimulates proliferation of the follicular cells. 
10. Green Tea Extract
Inflammation and stress are associated with hair loss and poor hair growth. Green tea polyphenols are known for their anti-inflammatory and stress-inhibitory activities. The antioxidant activity of green tea can also help in reducing hair problems. 
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I use shampoo that contains natural oil and other bioactive ingredients?
The commercial shampoos that are usually available in the market contain chemicals that are acidic to the hair. They strip the hair of its natural oil. Argan and other natural oils when added to the shampoo keep the hair hydrated. Furthermore, natural oils nourish the scalp and help in maintaining healthy scalp and hair. The bioactive plant extracts help in enhancing the hair health.
My hair is dry and damaged, can I use this shampoo?
Enriched with Moroccan argan oil, StBotanica Moroccan Argan Shampoo is known to work wonders for hair that is dry and damaged. Devoid of harsh chemicals, this shampoo cleans gently. Argan oil moisturizes, nourishes and revitalizes hair. It makes hair soft, silky and lustrous.
Is this shampoo suitable for all types of hair?
Regardless of your hair type, you can use this shampoo. Your hair will become healthier and will look better.
Is there any harmful chemical in this shampoo?
StBotanica Moroccan Argan Shampoo is devoid of chemicals that are known to be harmful for the skin and hair. It is free from sulphates, parabens and mineral oil. Natural oils and plant extracts comprise more than 90% of the ingredients list.
|Helpful For Disease/Ailments|