StBotanica Moroccan Argan Hair Shampoo + Argan Hair Conditioner
- Available in a combined pack, The StBotanica Moroccan Argan Hair Shampoo and Hair Conditioner are perfect.
- The StBotanica Moroccan hair shampoo and conditioner strengthen hair shafts, promote growth, cleanse the scalp and protect the hair from UV rays.
- Argan oil the main ingredient of the product, is one of the rarest and most expensive oils. Despite this, the product is one of the most affordable ways to restore the lost lustre of your crowning glory.
- The combo pack is most beneficial for hair as it is a chemical free product, made with natural extracts. Most, off- the- shelf shampoos contain harmful chemicals like paraben and sulphate, which do more harm than good.
Frequently Bought Together
- Additional information
- HOW TO USE
- Reviews (0)
A powerful combination of various natural oils and compounds, the StBotanica Moroccan hair shampoo and conditioner work wonders and result in a healthier, shinier and smoother mane. Moreover, the rich moisturizing formula revitalizes hair follicles and strengthens the scalp.
What Makes The StBotanica Moroccan Hair Shampoo And Hair conditioner The Best?
- The Argan oil in the shampoo is loaded with Vitamin E, fatty acids, antioxidants, phytosterols and a host of other nutrients which are the best nutrition for all types of hair.
- Regular use is an excellent way to say goodbye to dandruff, fungal infections and bacteria causing baldness.
- Leaves the hair, smoother, shinier and silkier.
- The product fortifies and strengthens the existing hair and follicles.
- Consistent use improves hair elasticity and keeps the hair well hydrated and moisturized.
- The conditioner enhances the health and appearance of hair.
- It strengthens the hair shafts, prevents breakage and frizz while conditioning the hair at the same time.
- Very effective for repair of split ends.
- The conditioner penetrates deep to reach the hair follicles and protects it from the blow drying heat and the sun’s UV rays as well.
- It stimulates cell renewal and promotes growth, while revitalizing the hair follicles.
1. MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL
The key ingredient of the StBotanica Moroccan Hair Shampoo is the Argan oil. This is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree, that is mostly found in Morocco. The nuts are pressed to extract oil that is excellent nourishment for skin and hair . Considering the multitude of benefits argan oil is also called as, ‘liquid gold’, ‘green gold’, ‘oil of a 100 virtues’ as well as the ‘miracle oil ‘.
2. JOJOBA OIL
This is one of the most favored ingredients in shampoos and hair packs. It is most effective for the treatment of brittle hair, hair loss, split ends and damaged hair. 
3. ROSEMARY OIL
Apart from stimulating hair growth, rosemary oil is most effective for prevention of grey hair and dandruff. It also soothes an itchy scalp. 
4. JASMINE OIL
Jasmine acts as an antidepressant and is believed to be extremely beneficial to the skin and scalp. 
5. ALMOND OIL
Almond oil locks in the moisture and provides the nourishment for the hair. It prevents hair fall and adds the shine to hair. 
6. VITAMIN E
Vitamin E has the efficiency to increase the overall health of scalp and hair.
7. CLARY SAGE OIL
Clary sage oil is most beneficial for scalp stimulation and promoting hair growth.
8. NUT GRASS EXTRACT
The nut grass extract has been used in traditional medicines as a cure for dandruff and baldness. 
9. GREEN TEA EXTRACT
Various compounds found in green tea help prevention of hair loss and promote the growth of hair.
10. SILK PROTEIN
Hydrates and repairs hair, while improving the elasticity of the hair. 
11. HORSE TAIL EXTRACT
This ingredient helps in controlling dandruff and aids in scalp circulation. Moreover, it contains silicon and cystine acid, two key components of the sulphur compounds that constitute hair protein.
Customer Video Review