StBotanica Moroccan Argan Hair Serum
- StBotanica Moroccan Argan Hair Serum nourishes, softens and revitalizes dry and damaged hair and gives it a radiant glow.
- Enriched with rich ingredients like Organic Moroccan Argan oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive oil, Grapeseed oil and Avocado oil it helps restore, strengthen and repair over-processed, brittle and damaged hair.
- This non-greasy and non-oily hair serum is quickly absorbed into your hair and makes your hair feel, look and smell great.
- It also protects your hair from UV rays and moisturizes dry scalp.
- This hair serum is suitable for both men and women.
- StBotanica Moroccan Argan Hair Serum has 100% natural ingredients and does not contain any chemicals, artificial colors, parabens and SLS.
- Additional information
- How To Use
- Reviews (38)
StBotanica Moroccan Argan Hair Serum is based on an exclusive high quality natural herbal complex that tames frizzy and difficult to manage hair. It gives an exceptional shine to your tresses. This is also a great serum for beard. The unique formula is instantly absorbed into the hair to enhance shine, manageability and delivers long term conditioning.
- An exclusive blend of plant-based ingredients and premium oils that is formulated to suit all hair types.
- It is gentle on your hair and hence can be used daily. It is ideal to apply on beard too.
- It can be used on hair that is just straightened making it radiant and glossy. It is also perfect to refine just curled hair.
- The hair serum is quite economical as you need only a tiny amount to protect and transform your tresses.
- It does not leave any greasy residue. The hair will feel clean, silky with a pleasant and soothing fragrance.
- It protects your tresses from environmental damages.
- Helps in minimizing split ends.
1. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil
The oil is an endemic species of Morocco and it is extracted from the sundried argan fruit kernels. Moroccan Argan oil is one of the main ingredients used in hair cosmetics, as it keeps the hair moisturized. It reduces dryness and nourishes the hair.  The oil is rich in polyphenols, tocopherols and powerful antioxidants.  It also promotes stronger and softer hair and improves its texture. 
2. Avocado Cold Pressed Oil
Avocadoes are packed with healthy fats which are used to produce oil. The presence of monosaturated fats makes it a great choice for hair. Also, Avocado oil contains antioxidants, minerals and vitamins which keeps hair healthy and strong . It also promotes hair growth and the oil can be used by mixing it with your conditioner to experience good conditioning of your hair. . The phytosterols, vitamin E and monounsaturated fatty acids present in Avocado oil is beneficial for hair. These nourishing ingredients are absorbed into the hair shafts and scalp and acts as a protective layer against environmental stress and also stimulates hair follicles. 
3. Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Olive trees are native to the Mediterranean area. Squalene, phenolic constituents, oleic acid are some of the active components of olive oil. It is a powerhouse when it comes to hair growth and hair care. The antioxidants in olive oil help promote scalp health. Since the oil has emollient properties, it can penetrate the hair shaft better than other oils giving a radiant look to your hair. Research on oleuropein which is present in the olive leaves has revealed that it can induce anagen hair growth. The oleuropein treated mice showed better results than those in the minoxidil group. 
4. Grapeseed Cold Pressed Oil
Grape seed oil has various constituents like vitamins, fatty acids, tocopherol carotenoids, quercetin, procyanidins, phytosterols, linolenic acid and phenolic compounds. Due to these nutrients, it is widely used in cosmetic and food industry.  The extensive minerals, proteins and linoleic acid along with vitamins like Vitamin E present in the oil is beneficial for hair. The oil will help restore the hair’s natural vibrancy and shine. Being one of the lightweight oils, it helps in conditioning and moisturizing your hair. In a study, the grapeseed oil was used as a tonic and to treat scalp of mice. It was observed that the components in grape seeds induced hair growth. 
This is a hydroxylated silicone oil, which acts as a non-greasy lubricant and gives softness and shine to hair. The unique fluidity composition of Dimethiconol helps spread easily and creates a protective barrier on the hair strands. It is safe for use in the prescribed concentration. 
6. Cycloppentasiloxane And Cyclomethicone
These are one of the common silicones used in hair care. It gives smooth and silky feel to the hair. Various studies have concluded that these ingredients are safe to use. 
1. How is Moroccan Argan serum useful for my hair?
Moroccan Argan Hair Serum is a good moisturizer as it contains vitamin E, fatty acids and antioxidants. It can also repair damaged hair, add extra shine to your tresses, and tames frizzy hair.
2. When and How to use Moroccan Argan oil serum?
If you want to blow dry your hair then rub in a few drops of hair serum into the damp hair. This will help maintain your hair frizz-free and smooth. You can also use the Moroccan Argan hair serum as leave in conditioner by applying a few drops of your hair from root to the hair tips. This will keep your hair damage-free and moisturized.
3. Can I use Moroccan Argan Hair Serum every day?
Yes, you can. If you are not allergic to natural oils, you can use the oil whenever you want. However, if you are allergic to nuts then you need to consult your doctor before using it.
4. Who can use Moroccan Argan Hair Serum?
StBotanica Moroccan Argan Hair Serum can be used by both men and women but men can additionally use this hair serum for their beard as well to keep it healthy and conditioned.
|Helpful For Disease/Ailments|