StBotanica Hyaluronic Acid Facial Serum + Vitamin C, E
- StBotanica Hyaluronic Acid Facial Serum has the ability to increase the level of moisture, resulting in plumper, younger, and smoother skin.
- The serum itself features the plumping properties to decrease the visibility of lines, dark under eye circles, and wrinkles while brightening the complexion.
- It actually ensures intense eye care by reducing puffiness, eye bags, sagging, and dryness.
- It increases elasticity and retains collagen around the eyes and moisturizes the gentle eye area using Vitamin C and E.
- This is also the secret to the ultimate young look that this serum aims to deliver by protecting the skin from the sun’s harmful rays, free radicals inside the body, and harsh environmental elements.
Frequently Bought Together
- Additional information
- HOW TO USE
- Reviews (6)
StBotanica is known for its initiative to formulate research-based and feedback-oriented products. This serum is just one more testimony to this initiative. In simple words, this professional serum is tested for safety and consists only natural ingredients suitable for having a healthy skin. Following are its salient features:
- Lightweight, unlike other hyaluronic acid serums or creams
- Moisturizing & anti-aging properties
- Only natural, skin-friendly ingredients
- 100% pure, stable, plant-based hyaluronic acid in its highest concentration for maximum benefits
- Vegan, free from silicon, parabens, and other chemicals
- No irritating fragrances
- Intense eye care along with face care
- Full skin nourishment
The multiple benefits of this serum are due to the exclusive natural formula that encompasses only natural ingredients. Following are these ingredients:
1. HYALURONIC ACID
This is the major skin-friendly ingredient that is known to be a reliable hydrator. It works by retaining the water to improve the appearance of the skin aging due to the exposure to the sun.  As per a 2014 clinical trial published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, hyaluronic acid products effectively reduce sagging as well as the visibility of wrinkles within a month of consistent use. A few participants in this trial also informed about the more cheek volume and fuller lips, which are the signs of a youthful appearance. Around 40 adult females with mild to moderate aging signs were the participants.
Another study whose results were reported through The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology assessed a new topical hyaluronic acid preparation for gaining elasticity, hydration, firmness, and wrinkle-free skin. Thirty-three adult women participated and were observed for more than 8 weeks. The new formula showed a noteworthy benefit in reducing the depth of wrinkles by up to 40% and increasing hydration by 96% along with elasticity and firmness up to 55%. 
2. Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil
Jojoba is analogous to sebum, a skin and hair lubricator and is full of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.  It is capable of hydrating the cells and outer dry patches as well as fighting against the aging signs.  The oil softens and maintains moisture level without congesting the pores.  This is beneficial, especially to the oily skin. The oil is also known to reduce the aging signs such as wrinkles and soothE fine lines. 
4. Geranium Oil
This is a popular aromatherapy oil with nonirritant, antiseptic, antidepressant, and anti-inflammatory properties. It can heal skin ailments such as eczema and dermatitis.  The oil also facilitates contractions of tissues and muscles to avert sagging, wrinkles and tighten the facial skin.  Geranium oil is also a cleanser that gives you invigorated skin. 
3. Gotu Kola Extract
Commonly known as Asiatic pennywort, the herb gotu kola is popularly used in Indian and Chinese remedies for a variety of ailments, right from healing wounds to revitalizing both the brain & nerve cells. However, today, it is among the popular skin care ingredients due to its rich contents of antioxidants and beta carotene, which are essential to tackle the aging signs and defend the skin from the harsh elements of the environment.
One of the main causes of aging skin is a fall in type I collagen that forms the dermis. Gotu kola works by decreasing this collagen in the dermal cells due to its saponin ingredient called asiaticoside.  As per a 2012 study, the chosen concentrate of this herb when applied to the rats’ skin having open wounds hindered bacterial growth, stimulated new skin cells growth, and boosted skin tensile strength as well as resilience. 
5. Horsetail Extract
Horsetail, with an appearance similar to alfalfa, has been a popular herb for its therapeutic properties. This herb is rich in anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties. It is capable of triggering anti-aging and anti-wrinkle benefits by facilitating the production and retention of healthy connective tissues. It does so because of its commendable silica-absorption ability, which is a key ingredient in forming collagen.
Customer Video Review
|How To Use||
Using gentle, upward circular motions, apply desired amount onto clean skin. Follow with facial moisturizer or cream.