St.Botanica Geranium Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- St Botanica geranium pure aroma oil is a premium grade essential oil typically used in aromatherapy.
- This product consists of pure geranium oil that is extracted by steam distillation of the stem and leaves of the geranium plant.
- It is 100% natural, pure and safe oil without any additives, chemicals or other ingredients and is manufactured in a GMP certified facility to meet the highest quality extraction standards in the industry.
- The oil is commonly used in vaporizers, oil burners, perfumes, blends, spa and home care products, besides this, it can also be used to make customized massage and body oils by mixing it with other essential oils.
- Additional information
- HOW TO USE
- Reviews (9)
It is recommended to dilute this pure essential oil with a carrier oil such as olive oil before applying it to skin, hair or face. Massage one or two drops of diluted geranium oil on your body for instant relaxation. You can also add this diluted oil in lukewarm water for a refreshing bath or inhale it through an air diffuser for calming your senses.
A pure geranium essential oil is perfect for relaxing your body and mind after a tiring day at work. This is natural and safe oil that can be used on the skin, hair, and face. It does not have any additives or harmful chemicals as it is extracted from the stems and leaves of the geranium plant by employing the steam distillation process. To retain the powerful aroma and for easy handling of the product, the pure geranium oil is stored in recyclable glass dropper bottles. Geranium has plenty of antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that could help keep your skin, mind, and body healthy. The oil is popularly used in aromatherapy, perfumes, blended oil and home care products for its calming effects. Mix geranium oil with carrier oils such as olive oil or coconut oil to use it on the skin. You can add a few drops of this oil in a diffuser for making your environment aromatic and also massage the oil on your body for relaxing the muscles and joints. This acts as a great bath oil for rejuvenating your body.
- 100% Pure Geranium Oil
- Extracted from the stem and leaves of geranium plant through the steam distillation process
- No chemicals, fillers, additives or other ingredients
- Good for aromatherapy
- Works as a great massage and bath oil
- You can add it to perfumes, oil blends and home care products
Geranium essential oil is known for its antiseptic, antioxidant, antidepressant and wound-healing properties. 
1. BODY MASSAGE
Mix 5 drops of geranium oil with a tablespoon of olive oil and massage it on your skin to loosen your tired muscles. 
2. HELPS HEAL WOUNDS
It has wound healing properties that help in quicker healing of bruises and burns. Apply few drops of diluted geranium oil to the affected area. It is best to use geranium oil by diluting with coconut oil before rubbing it on the skin. 
3. FIGHTS SKIN AGING
Geranium oil is known to have antioxidant properties that help in slowing down ageing and minimizing the appearance of wrinkles by tightening facial skin. 
4.GETS RID OF BODY ODOR
You can add a few drops of oil to water and mix it to make a natural deodorant and use it every day for eliminating body orders. 
5. HELP REDUCE STRESS
Inhalation of geranium oil can help in relaxing the body and mind by easing stress, tension and irritation. Add a few drops of diluted geranium oil to oil diffusers at home.
6. HELPS IMPROVE MOOD
Geranium oil is known to improve emotions, moods and pleasurable sensations and thus help reduce sadness and gloomy feelings. 
7. GOOD FOR SKIN
Geranium oil is suitable for all skin types. It imparts healthy glow and makes the skin appear more radiant and attractive. This oil can control excessive oiliness in the skin and promote the healing of acne and blemishes. 
8. WORKS AS ASTRINGENT
Geranium oil is known for its astringent effect that keeps your teeth, gums and tissues healthy by inducing contractions. 
1. CAN I USE GERANIUM OIL ON THE FACE?
Yes. Dilute the oil with a carrier oil like coconut oil and then apply it on the face.
2. IS THIS OIL ORGANIC?
Yes. St. Botanica Geranium oil is 100% natural and pure with no additives, fillers or other harmful chemicals.
3. HOW DOES THE OIL SMELL?
Geranium oil has a sweet and floral aroma since it is steam distilled from fresh plants.
4. CAN I USE THE OIL TO MAKE PERFUMES?
Yes. The oil can be used in perfume making as it has a powerful fragrance.
5. CAN I MIX THE OIL WITH OTHER ESSENTIAL OILS?
Yes. You can mix it with other essential oils to make customized blended oils.