StBotanica Garcinia Green Tea – 90 Veg Caps
- StBotanica Garcinia Cambogia Green Tea, with its appetite suppressing capabilities, may help in weight management.
- This product works in alignment with the natural rhythm of the body and is reliable for improving overall wellness.
- It may help in achieving desired results by its appetite suppressing ability which also helps to boost metabolism of the body.
- This product provides appealing results when taken with the combination of balanced diet and regular workout routine.
- StBotanica Garcinia Cambogia Green Tea does not contain fillers and common allergens.
- Additional information
- How To Use
- Reviews (52)
- Appetite suppressing ability
- Metabolism booster
- No fillers, binders and common allergens
- Natural vegan formula
Garcinia Cambogia and Green Tea Extract are the two key ingredients. The product has no animal-derived components; it only has natural and vegetarian ingredients.
1. Garcinia Cambogia
Garcinia cambogia, also termed as the Malabar tamarind, is a sweet tropical fruit that appears as a small pumpkin version. Most supplements are made using the extracts from its peel that is rich in an acid in similar to the citric acid present in oranges. This is HydroxyCitric Acid (HCA), which is present in high amount in the peel and is an active ingredient for weight management.  As per randomized clinical trials, garcinia cambogia may lead to short-term weight loss.  A review was posted in the Journal of Obesity showing the outcomes of nine studies for weight loss in humans using this fruit. The findings showed a blend of outcomes with some giving significant results and the rest showing a minute change.  The fruit is also known for its appetite suppressing effect. Studies have been conducted on rats, which have concluded that rats after consuming the garcinia cambogia supplements ate less. [4, 5]
Similarly, a few studies on humans have concluded that the fruit can successfully as well as safely suppress appetite and make one feel satisfied.  It is yet not known how Garcinia Cambogia works to suppress appetite. However, the rat studies have given some insight that it does so because of its active ingredient that works by boosting the serotonin level in the brain.  Serotonin is a well-known suppressant whose higher level in blood may decrease your appetite.  Studies have also reported that the fruit can reduce a high level of fat as well as bring down the level of oxidative stress in the body. 
2. Green Tea
Green Tea tend to raise fat oxidation and metabolism of the body. Particularly helping for weight management, the green tea contains minerals and vitamins that balances the metabolism rate. 
|Expiry/Shelf Life/Best Before|
IngredientsServing size: 1 Veg Capsules Servings per container: 90 Each Veg Capsule Contains:
Amount Per Serving
|Garcinia Cambogia Extract Standardized to 60% HCA||300mg||**|
|Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Extract||0.8g||**|
|** Daily Value not established|