StBotanica Frankincense & Almond Face Serum
- StBotanica Frankincense & Almond Face Serum is a concentrated face serum packed with powerful ingredients that not only fight acne, but rejuvenates the skin from inside out.
- StBotanica’s Frankincense & Almond Serum offers a solution to the signs of aging and acne in the form of a face serum that comes packed with a list of natural skin healing ingredients like Frankincense oil, almond oil, argan oil, grapeseed oil, geranium oil, lavender oil, tea tree oil, rosemary oil, apricot oil and clary sage oil.
- Out of these, the star of the serum however, is the Frankincense oil which works with all these oils to give you glowing, spot free, youthful and radiant skin.
Frequently Bought Together
- Additional information
- HOW TO USE
- Reviews (2)
Targeting skin infections at their root, StBotanica Frankincense & Almond Face Serum is the perfect answer for all those spots and wrinkles on your face.
Salient Features Of StBotanica Frankincense & Almond Face Serum
· The serum contains frankincense oil which helps to combat acne problems , reduce scars and fight the signs of aging, and sagging skin.
· The serum features a lightweight formula that makes it easy to apply and maintain as well. The non-greasy nature of the serum helps you stay hydrated. The serum also work towards restoring the skin’s elasticity and smoothness in the long run.
· The serum’s skin healing abilities work on an internal level and help to repair as well as rejuvenate old, worn out or damaged skin cells. The serum also works to quicken the formation of new skin cells.
· The serum works as a natural skin toner. This helps the skin to heal faster from acne breakouts and other skin ailments. In doing so, it also averts the formation of scars, spots and blemishes, thereby maintaining an even skin tone.
· The serum is rich in Vitamin A, a nutrient which is known to delay the signs of aging considerably . When applied over the face, the serum helps renew facial skin cells while averting acne breakouts effectively by targeting the infection at the root.
· The lightweight nature of the serum makes usable for any skin type, including sensitive skin. The soothing formula helps to cleanse the skin from impurities without stripping away the moisture or essential oils on the skin. This, in turn, helps the skin remain beautiful and radiant.
· The serum features a formula which is 100% vegan. It does not contain parabens, mineral oils, silicon, fragrances, dyes and any other preservative that may harm the skin.
Ingredients Used In The Product
1. Frankincense Oil
The star of StBotanica Frankincense & Almond Face Serum is the Frankincense oil. A natural skin toner, the oil has powerful skin healing benefits  for acne prone skin. In addition to reducing the appearance of scars, it helps to tighten the skin and promote the regeneration of new skin cells, thereby keeping the skin tissue healthy from within and the skin youthful and radiant from outside.
2. Almond Oil
Enriched in Vitamin A, almond oil is a vital ingredient in the serum. In addition to promoting skin rejuvenation, almond oil promotes quick healing of the skin, averts acne outbreaks and offer a solution for skin infections.
3. Argan Oil & Geranium Oil
Argan oil and Geranium oil are rich, natural sources of Vitamin E, antioxidants as well as several other fatty acids. Argan oil also contain cardioactive properties.  The combined effect of the oils helps in keeping the skin strong and flexible.
4. Grapeseed Oil
Grapeseed oil contains skin regenerative properties  which help the skin to heal faster from acne breakouts and other skin infections. This, in turn, helps to reduce the appearance of spots, scars and other blemishes on the skin.
5. Clary Sage Oil
Clary sage oil acts as a powerful natural remedy for acne problems and other skin irritations. It has powerful antioxidant properties  that help keep the skin clean and free of impurities that may lead to problems like acne.
6. Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Oil, And Rosemary Oils
The antiseptic and antibacterial properties of these oils  help combat bacterial infections that may lead to skin infections while also aiding the skin in recuperating faster from these infections. In doing so, they help maintain the skin tone and luster by reducing the appearance of spots and scars on the skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it necessary to use a natural cream or serum for the face?
The majority of synthetic face creams and serums available in the market today contain sulfates, phthalates and other harmful ingredients that can affect the skin in the long run. This is why many people consider it safer to use creams/serums like StBotanica Frankincense & Almond Face Serum which are made of natural ingredients and have no side effects on the skin.
Why is a lightweight formula preferred over a standard one?
A serum with a lightweight formula is suitable for and works effectively for all skin types. A lightweight formula is also absorbed by the skin faster, yielding faster results. Individuals with sensitive skin find it easier to use these serums as there is no risk of rashes, itchiness or other harmful side effects on the skin.
What is the best time to use StBotanica Frankincense & Almond Face Serum?
It is recommended to use the serum once in the morning and evening as part of your regular skin care routine. You can also choose to apply the serum when going out and apply it before the foundation for maximum benefits.
Can I use the serum along with my daily moisturizer?
If you have normal skin, the serum can be used without any moisturizer. However, if you have dry skin, you may want to follow up with a moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated for longer periods.
Do I need to apply the serum even if I don’t have acne or wrinkles?
It is recommended that you use StBotanica Frankincense & Almond Face Serum as part of your regular skincare routine. This helps your skin remain youthful and acne free in the long run.
|How To Use||
After cleansing, dispense 2 or 3 drops into palm of hand. Using fingertips, smooth over face and neck. Can be used in place of or prior to applying your moisturizer.