St.Botanica Fish Oil 1000 mg (Double Strength) – 60 Softgels
- A famous TV expert calls Omega 3 the most important single supplement. With this product, you will meet his recommendation of 600 mg Omega 3 per day – with a single softgel!
- BETTER ABSORPTION & AVOID FISHY AFTERTASTE – Enjoy Health Benefits Without Fish Burps!
- Each Soft gel yields 1000 mg Fish Oil Containing 330 EPA, 220 DHA comprising 600 mg Omega 3
- St.Botanica FISH OIL 1000 is manufactured in the GMP certified facility, assuring you that your purchase meets strict standards for ingredient quality and safety. All natural, non-stimulating, and gluten-free.
- Responsive customer support. Our unsurpassed service professionals are available to answer any questions you may have.
- Additional information
- Reviews (18)
St.Botanica Fish Oil 1000 mg contains omega-3 essential fatty acids including eicosapentaenoic acid 330mg (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid 220mg (DHA). It provides the required dose of 600 mg of daily Omega 3.
ALL NATURAL, NON-STIMULATING, AND GLUTEN FREE
St.Botanica FISH OIL 1000 is manufactured in the GMP certified facility, assuring you that your purchase meets strict standards for ingredient quality and safety. All Natural, Non-Stimulating, and Gluten free.
BENEFITS OF FISH OIL SOFTGELS
BETTER ABSORPTION & AVOID FISHY AFTERTASTE – Enjoy Health Benefits Without Fish Burps! With this product, you will meet his recommendation of 600 mg Omega 3 per day – with a single softgel!
INGREDIENTS OF FISH OIL
Fish Oil 1000 mg with per softgel yields 330mg EPA, 220mg DHA and 50mg Other Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
Take one softgel with lukewarm water or as suggested by healthcare professional.
|Expiry/Shelf Life/Best Before|
IngredientsServing size: 1 Softgels
Servings per container:60
Each Softgels Contains:
|Trans Fatty Acid||0||--|
|Total Omega 3 fatty acids||600mg||--|
|Ecosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||330mg||--|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||220mg||--|
|Other Omega 3 fatty acids||50mg||--|