Evening Primrose Oil 1000 mg 60 Softgels
- Plant Derived, hand harvested and Cold Pressed from the seed of the Evening Primrose Plant.
- A rich, natural source of gamma-linolenic acid
- Premium quality primrose oil, cold pressed without the use of chemical solvents
- St.Botanica Evening Primrose Oil is manufactured in the GMP certified facility, assuring you that your purchase meets strict standards for ingredient quality and safety. All natural, non-stimulating, and gluten-free.
- Responsive customer support. Our unsurpassed service professionals are available to answer any questions you may have.
- Additional Information
- Reviews (9)
NATURAL, NON-STIMULATING, & GLUTEN-FREE
St.Botanica Evening Primrose oil 1000mg contains naturally occurring Cis Linoleic Acid 570mg (CLA) & Gamm- Linoleic Acid 90mg (GLA). Evening Primrose Oil is manufactured in the certified facility, assuring you that your purchase meets strict standards for ingredient quality and safety. All natural, non-stimulating, and gluten-free.
CONTAINS 570mg CLA & 90mg GLA
St.Botanica Evening Primrose Oil Contain 570mg (Cis Linoleic Acid) CLA & 90mg (Gamm- Linoleic Acid) GLA. This product is a Nutraceutical and not for Medicinal Use. This Product is not intended to diagnose, Treat, cure or Prevent ant Disease.
SUPPORTS WOMEN’S OVERALL HEALTH
St.Botanica Evening Primrose Oil has been recommended for its ability to provide nutritional support for women’s overall health.
DIRECTION TO USE
Take one softgel, with lukewarm water 2-3 times a day or as suggested by healthcare professional.
Evening Primrose Oil 1000 mg
For adults. take one softgel, with lukewarm water 2-3 times a day or as suggested by healthcare professional.
|Expiry/Shelf Life/Best Before||
1 Bottle, 3 Bottles, 6 Bottles
IngredientsServing size: 1 Softgels
Servings per container:60
Each Softgels Contains:
|Total Fat||0.99 g||**|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||--|
|Poly Unsaturated Fat||0.99 g||--|
|Trans Fatty Acid||0||--|
|Evening Primerose Oil||1000 mg||--|
|Cis-Linoleic Acid (CLA)||570 mg||--|
|**Daily Value not established|