By blending natural oils and botanical extracts, this shampoo combines shampooing with hair care. It especially targets the health of the scalp and minimizes dryness and itching and helps to reduce the formation of dandruff. Rich in bioactive constituents, this shampoo helps to create a favorable environment for optimal hair growth. It restores the oil and pH balance of the scalp and its antiseptic ingredients help to discourage the overgrowth of microbes that irritate the scalp and trigger excessive shedding of the dead skin. The moisturizing component of the shampoo preserves the healthy texture of the hair strands and reduces breakage. It is the ideal shampoo for the sensitive scalp. With regular use, it keeps your scalp clean and healthy, which is a prerequisite for controlling excessive hair fall. This shampoo does not contain mineral oil and toxic compounds such as paraben, phthalate, silicone, and sulfate. It is a vegan product and has not been tested on animals. StBotanica is a PETA-certified cruelty-free brand.
- Eucalyptus Oil – The anti-inflammatory property of eucalyptus oil helps to reduce scalp irritation.
- Tea Tree Oil – It protects the scalp from microbes and helps to improve hair growth.
- Macadamia Oil – It reduces hair dryness and smoothes frizzy hair.
- Aloe Vera Gel – It soothes the itchy scalp and conditions the hair.
- Avocado Oil – It nourishes the dry, dull and brittle hair.
- Peppermint Oil – It cools the scalp and helps in improving microcirculation in the scalp.
- Lemongrass Oil – It helps in strengthening the hair follicles.
- Grape Seed Oil- It is rich in antioxidants that protect the hair follicle cells from the free radicals.
How To Use
Rinse hair thoroughly, massage shampoo into your scalp. Lather and leave it on your hair and scalp for few minutes.