StBotanica Eucalyptus Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- StBotanica Eucalyptus Pure Aroma Essential Oil stimulate emotional balance and also provide relief from tension & stress.
- This natural eucalyptus oil brand can be used for body and hair massages, blends, aromatherapy, vaporizers, perfume, and inhalation.
- The oil is completely pure with no added preservatives and fillers.
- It is completely free from chemicals and completely safe to use for therapeutic purposes.
- Always Dilute Essential Oils before Applying on Skin, Hair, Face etc
- Additional information
- HOW TO USE
- Reviews (10)
- 100% Pure and Natural.
- Uses Oil Burners, Aromatherapy, Vaporizers, Inhalation, Diffusers, and Home Care.
- Ease out stress.
1. Benefits of Eucalyptus Oil in Innate Immunity
Eucalyptus oil which is obtained from the plant ‘Eucalyptus globulus’ is capable of implementing innate immune response; there is a scientific evidence to support additional benefits of Eucalyptus oil in enhancing innate immunity besides its usual anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.  There are additional investigations going on for producing new variety of immune-regulatory oils from different Eucalyptus species, for fighting against infectious diseases.
2. Benefits Of Eucalyptus Oil For Aromatherapy And Inhalation
Persons suffering from skin diseases have found success healing rate by using eucalyptus oil. This is not harsh on skin and does not contain dangerous chemicals.  The chemicals that are present in Eucalyptus leaves contain anti-microbial properties and may fight against bacterial and fungal infections.  If you add a few drops of Eucalyptus oil to home cleaning products, it is an excellent way of getting rid harmful germs and chemicals. The germicidal qualities of eucalyptus oil give its antiseptic properties and thus be used to heal abrasions, ulcers, sore throat, nasal congestion and bronchitis.  The best way of using eucalyptus oil is applying on skin soon after shower for inhaling the aroma. Adding few drops of Eucalyptus oil to boiled water for steam inhalation is a very old tradition to get rid of nasal congestion and nose blocks.
3. Benefits Of Eucalyptus Oil In Custom Massages
Eucalyptus oil has cooling and refreshing effect and it can also be used as a stimulant for removing exhaustion and mental sluggishness. Eucalyptus oil is used for stress relief too. If you happen to suffer from joint or muscle pain, a massage with eucalyptus oil can be helpful.
4. Benefits of Eucalyptus Oil in Home Cleaning
Eucalyptus is an essential cleaning oil which is completely natural and safe for all. For cutting through grime and dirt, enjoy using eucalyptus oil and find the differences. Even odors can be eliminated from any corners of your home by using this magic oil. Your home gets a refreshing scent and clean surface by adding a few drops of eucalyptus oil to the cleaning water.
Precautions To Be Taken
Never use it directly on the skin or any other body part. Just one or two drops is enough per each usage. The oil should be diluted with the carrier oils.