Essential Oils Box – Pure Rosemary + Himalayan Lavender + Bergamot + Tea Tree + Lemongrass
- Immerse yourself in a spa-like ultimate indulgence with the relaxing St. Botanica Essential oils.
- The delightful combination of oils helps to refresh and invigorate you anytime, anywhere.
- This set contains 15 ml of 100% pure premium grade essential oils of Rosemary, Himalayan Lavender, Bergamot, Tea Tree and Lemongrass.
- Experience the ultimate wellbeing with these essential oils that lets you create your own personalized aromatherapy experience.
Frequently Bought Together
- HOW TO USE
- Reviews (2)
Relax and unwind with the floral fragrances of St. Botanica’s essential oils. Five of the best-selling essential oils are packed in a beautiful gift box.
Whether you want to add to your collection of essential oils or looking for a perfect gift, look no further than St. Botanica Essential Oils that come perfectly packed in an attractive box.
- Rosemary essential oil is used to fight fatigue and nervous exhaustion. It also helps to strengthen mental clarity.
- Himalayan Lavender essential oil is soothing and calming to the mind and body. It helps to promote relaxation and tranquillity.
- Bergamot essential oil has slightly spicy-balsamic undertone and helps in revitalizing and uplifting your mood.
- Tea Tree oil is best known to fight germs.
- Lemongrass essential oil helps relieve tension and revitalizes the mind and body.
1. ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL
This is a great essential oil to use to relax the aching muscles. It is also known to reduce tiredness, improve circulation, and is good for the dull skin. 
2. HIMALAYAN LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
3. BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL
The citrusy, spicy, floral and fresh fragrance of Bergamot has a long history of being used in perfumes and potpourri. It is also beneficial for various conditions like cold sores, depression, fever, insect bites, nervous tension, sore throat and anxiety. 
4. TEA TREE OIL
Tea Tree essential oil is commonly used as an antiseptic. 
5. LEMONGRASS ESSENTIAL OIL
This essential oil is widely used to manage oily skin and acne. It may also help relieve muscle pain, athlete’s foot, excessive sweating, and stress. 
1. I AM PRONE TO SEVERAL ALLERGIES. CAN I USE ESSENTIAL OILS?
Depending on the type of allergy you have, choose only those essential oils that suit you and stay away from others.
2. CAN ESSENTIAL OILS STAIN CLOTHING?
The chemical composition and color of essential oils vary. While a few can remove stains, others can stain your clothing.
Pure Rosemary - It contains Pure Rosemary Oil
Himalayan Lavender - It contains Pure Lavender Oil
Pure Bergamot - It contains Pure Bergamot Oil
Pure Tea Tree - It contains Pure Tea tree Oil
Pure Lemongrass - It contains Pure Lemongrass Oil
HOW TO USE
Diffuser: Few drops of essential oil can be used in diffuser to promote relaxation.
Massage: 4 – 5 drops can be mixed in carrier oil and used to massage your feet or neck.
Bath: 2 – 3 drops can be used in small amount of bubble bath or body wash for a relaxing bathing experience.