Fish Oil Omega 3 Advanced 1000mg (Double Strength) 650mg Omega 3 – 60 Enteric Coated Softgels
- StBotanica ENTERIC COATED Fish Oil Omega 3 is amongst the first and the main variety of enteric coats fish oils available in the Indian Subcontinent.
- These soft gels are enteric coated which doesn’t dissolve in the stomach and serves to stay intact till it reaches the intestines.
- The basic constituents of StBotanica ENTERIC COATED Fish Oil Omega 3 is 330 mg EPA and 220mg DHA.
- FISH OIL’S omega-3 fatty acids do provide lots of health benefits which includes protection against wide range of diseases.
- Also, proves beneficial for cardiovascular and circulatory system
- Fishy burps are a mainstream issue of the Omega 3 fish oils but these soft gels reduces the fishy burps and the aftertastes of it.
- This product is free from mercury, toxins, PCB’s and metals.
Frequently Bought Together
- Reviews (12)
StBotanica ENTERIC COATED Fish Oil Omega 3 undergoes thorough tests for efficacy, ingredient safety, and nutritional value.  American Heart Association (AHA) does recommend that all must eat fish (particularly cold water fatty fish) at least 2 times in one week. Tuna, salmon, lake trout, mackerel, sardines and herring are higher especially in “Omega-3 fatty acids”. Foods are best bets to get omega-3 in diet but supplements of fish oil are available also for ones not liking fish. Heart healthy advantages of regular fish oil supplement doses are unclear; therefore talk to physicians to see that it is correct for person. In case one has higher triglyceride levels or heart diseases then there is requirement of more fatty acids of omega-3. Ask doctors that you may take high doses of supplement of fish oil for getting omega-3s as needed.  But in case one does not eat 1 to 2 fish portions in 1 week then supplements of fish oil helps him to achieve enough and sufficient omega-3. 
Important noting factors is as to that omega-3 types that are found in “fish oil” has great health advantages when compared with those Omega-3 that are found in few sources of plant.  Main omega-3 in fish oil is docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Omega-3 in sources of plants mainly is alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). ALA although is key essential integral fatty acid, DHA and EPA has numerous health benefits. Other core reason for its importance is getting sufficient omega-3s because Western diets have replaced lots of Omega-3s with varied fats such as omega-6s. Such distorted fatty acid ratio contributes to numbers of lifestyle diseases. 
- Contains Omega3 essential fatty acids comprising of 330mg EPA and 220mg DHA
- Supports the health of your cardiovascular and circulatory system
- Better and Faster absorption
- Premium and Best quality
- Purified & free from mercury
- Heavy metals tested