Coconut Oil & Bamboo Hair Strengthening Shampoo + Coconut & Bamboo Hair Conditioner 300ml
- St. Botanica Coconut Oil and Bamboo Hair Strengthening Shampoo is an amazing bioactive ultra-repairing and nourishing shampoo with good strengthening and hydrating properties.
- Made with the rejuvenating blend of organic extra virgin coconut cold pressed oil, bamboo extract, lemon and orange essential oil, aloe vera extract, shea butter, vitamin B5, soy protein and organic honey, this potent formula acts amazingly to restore, renew and regenerate new healthy hair,
- Being free from harmful chemicals such as parabens and sulfates, it is safe for hair.
- Perfect choice for both men and women.
Frequently Bought Together
- DIRECTIONS TO USE
- Reviews (1)
St. Botanica Coconut & Bamboo Hair Conditioner is specially formulated with the goodness of organic virgin coconut oil, silk protein, shea butter, and other botanical ingredients to make the hair soft and hydrated. Perfectly blended with vitamins B5 and E, lemon oil, orange essential oil along with aloe vera, it ensures conditioned as well as tangle free hair. Free from parabens and sulphates, this fabulous conditioner gives new life to dry, rough hair by sealing in moisture to give a shiny, soft and lustrous hair.
BENEFITS OF ST. BOTANICA COCONUT OIL & BAMBOO HAIR STRENGTHENING SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER
- St. Botanica Coconut Oil & Bamboo Hair Strengthening Shampoo helps strengthen and hydrate the hair with a thicker and fuller look.
- St. Botanica Coconut Oil & Bamboo Hair Conditioner ensures super-soft, shiny and manageable hair.
- They contain nourishing natural ingredients such as Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Bamboo and Aloe vera Extracts, Shea Butter, Orange Essential Oil, Vitamin B5, Lemon Oil, Soy Protein and Organic Honey.
- Coconut oil in the shampoo and conditioner has good moisture retaining and cooling properties that help soften and moisten the hair and reduce hair breakage. Lauric acid present in this precious oil can penetrate easily into the hair shaft and thereby help minimize hair damage. 
- With the benefits of natural oils such as Lemon and Orange Oils and Aloe Vera Extract and Vitamins; they help rejuvenate hair and tame frizz for a beautiful thicker, softer and shiner bounce.
- Bamboo extract in the products helps revitalize each hair strands, reduces hair breakage and improves flexibility, giving stronger, thicker looking and manageable hair. Together with Soy Protein, Shea
- Butter and Silk Protein, it is known to strengthen and hydrate the weak and thin hair.
- Free from harmful chemicals like parabens and sulphates.
1. EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT COLD PRESSED OIL
Its natural cleansing properties help remove excess oil and dirt while its rejuvenating properties aid re-growth of hair and help control dry, itchy scalp, dandruff, and dry hair. Additionally, by forming a protective layer on the hair, it helps preserve the natural hair proteins that are usually lost due to hair treatments, sunlight or harsh chemicals. 
2. ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL
Orange oil obtained through the cold pressed extraction method from the fresh orange peels has wonderful anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. It helps relieve dry and itchy scalp. 
3. BAMBOO EXTRACT
It is a nutritious extract. It supports the production of glycosaminoglycans, which are found to play a greater role in moisture retention and, hence, a bamboo extract is used in conditioners and shampoos. 
4. LEMON OIL
Lemon oil helps to strengthen the hair and give a healthy and shiny look. It controls dandruff induced itches. 
4. SILK PROTEIN
It is known for its soothing and hydrating properties and helps enhance the texture of the hair, improve hair’s manageability and adds gloss. 
5. ALOE VERA EXTRACT
It stimulates cellular rejuvenation and helps control hair loss. It’s moisturizing and soothing properties help moisturize and soothe the dry and damaged scalp, condition and untangle the hair and calm frizz. Its anti-inflammatory effects help fight against alopecia and other hair problems. 
6. SHEA BUTTER
It helps by restoring the hair as well as scalp follicles. It is known to induce proliferation of hair follicles and thereby stimulates the growth of healthy hair. It also provides a protective coating around the hair shaft that helps condition the hair. 
7. VITAMIN B5
It is essential for the growth of normal hair. It has good moisturizing abilities and helps improve body and texture to hair. 
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHY SHOULD I USE ST. BOTANICA SHAMPOO?
If you need a shampoo that is free from sulphates and parabens and with 90% natural ingredients enriched with botanical extracts and essential oils, then it can be your best hair shampoo. Follow it with St. Botanica’s Conditioner to get better results.
IS IT SAFE TO USE THIS SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER?
These products are free from harsh chemicals such as parabens and sulphates that are known for their harmful effects on hair. Further, they have natural ingredients that help strengthen your hair and make your hair grow thicker and fuller.