This shampoo is a perfect blend of hydrating and hair-strengthening natural ingredients for reducing hair breakage and controlling excessive hair fall. It forms abundant lather to wash away dirt, dead skin cells, toxins, grease, and product residues and your scalp and hair stay perfectly clean. The botanical ingredients of the shampoo provide external nourishment to the hair follicles to help maintain optimal hair growth. The natural hair conditioning ingredients of the shampoo permeate the hair shafts and fortify their protective oil barrier so that your hair stays smooth and soft and is less prone to tangles, breakage and split ends. It also helps to repair the damaged hair and helps to restore the natural resilience and healthy texture of the hair. This shampoo does not contain mineral oil and toxic compounds such as paraben, phthalate, silicone, and sulfate. It suits all hair types. It is a vegan product and has not been tested on animals. StBotanica is a PETA-certified cruelty-free brand.
- Virgin Coconut Oil – It intensely moisturizes the hair, helps to minimize protein loss from the hair strands and keeps hair strong.
- Bamboo Extract – It is an excellent source of silica, which is an ideal nutrient for keeping hair strong and healthy.
- Shea Butter – It deeply moisturizes the dry scalp and hair and protects them from environmental elements.
- Soy Protein – It adds smoothness to the hair and makes hair strong.
- Honey – It locks moisture in the scalp and protects against microorganisms.
- Aloe Vera Extract – It keeps hair moisturized and nourished.
- Panthenol – It improves the texture of the hair and makes hair strong.
How To Use
On wet hair, massage generous helping of the shampoo. Work up lather. Rinse the hair thoroughly. Follow with StBotanica Coconut & Bamboo Conditioner