Coconut & Bamboo Hair Conditioner
- StBotanica Coconut and Bamboo Hair Conditioner is a complete hair care product that leaves its users squeal with delight at the state of their hair.
- It soaks up the weak, washed-out hair in nutritious rich ingredients, nourishes fragile hair, reinforces hair strength, improves flexibility and promotes hair growth.
- This product deeply moisturizes and conditions the hair, smoothens out the strands, reduces frizziness and split ends and thwarts protein loss.
- StBotanica Coconut and Bamboo Hair Conditioner transforms dry, lusterless, brittle, and knotty curls into vibrant, glossy, bouncy, and cascading tresses.
- Reviews (0)
It is a conditioner par-excellence that makes users fall in love with their hair and rest ogle enviously. StBotanica Coconut and Bamboo Hair Conditioner is an esoteric formulation consisting of natural ingredients such as Shea Butter, Silk Protein, Bamboo extract, Aloe Vera extract, Bitter Orange extract, Soy Protein, Honey and Glycerin. Each of the ingredients on its own is an excellent moisturizer and possesses properties that are invaluable for healthy hair.
- Coconut and Bamboo, the main ingredients of Stbotanica Hair Conditioner intensely moisturize and condition the hair from follicles to the tip and maintain the health of the locks.
- The natural extracts used in StBotanica Hair Conditioner combat inflammation, dandruff or scaly scalp, itching and other infections of the scalp and ensure healthy hair.
- The organic ingredients improve blood circulation, nourish cells, neutralize free radicals, and prevent hair loss. They stimulate hair growth.
- They protect hair against UV rays, Weather, Pollution, and different styles of grooming and Coloring.
- Regular use of StBotanica Hair Conditioner guarantees glossy, lively, chunky, and bouncy hair.
- The Conditioner is free from Parabens, Sulphates, Mineral Oils, and other hazardous chemicals.
- It is the perfect choice for Men and Women, who love their looks and locks.
- It is suitable for all types of hair; Oily, damaged, dyed etc.
Constituents & Their Benefits
1. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil is rich in fatty acids, minerals, and Vitamins. Coconut oil easily penetrates the cortex of the hair and thwarts protein loss. Coconut Oil alleviates inflammation, dandruff and split ends and prevents severe scalp sweating. Coconut Oil regulates water absorbed by the hair shaft, minimizes damage to cuticle scales, locks the moisture and makes hair smoother and softer and reduces static friction. It safeguards hair from harmful effects of UV rays from Sun, daily wear & tear due to styling and grooming activities, weather and pollution. 
2. Bamboo Extract
Bamboo is a perennial plant that belongs to Poaceae family and is believed to be native to Central China. Bamboo extract is abundantly endowed with natural silica (70% by weight). The Silica in Bamboo gets rid of dead skin cells, increases blood flow, and revitalizes the scalp. It strengthens the tresses, prevents breakage and enhances suppleness of the mane. It boosts the volume and thickness of the hair and makes hair glossy and bouncy .
The Silica in Bamboo extract neutralizes the acidic scalp, controls inflammation, combats hair loss and protects hair from regular wear and tear. 
3. Shea Butter
She Butter is extracted from nuts of African Shea (Karite) tree. Shea Butter consists of Triterpene alcohol contents, and fatty acids like Palmitic, Stearic, Oleic, Linoleic etc.Shea Butter permeates the hair cortex, forms a shielding layer around the hair and thus arrests water loss and makes hair glossy, smooth and supple .
Shea Butter’s antioxidant property neutralizes the free radicals and prevents cell degeneration and subsequent hair loss. It also nourishes scalp and hair and stimulates hair growth. Shea Butter is a great emollient; it soothes the scalp, eliminates surplus oil, arrests scales and dandruff and protects hair from heat and physical damage. 
4. Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
Soy protein is a powder extracted from soybeans. Soybean is rich in nutritional value and contains fats, proteins, carbohydrates, minerals, amino acids, and vitamins. The Isoflavones rich Soy fosters hair growth by enhancing IGF-I production in hair follicles.  Soy’s Isoflavone extract alleviates male pattern baldness by lowering excess DHT and mitigating androgen-stimulated inflammation.
Soy protein is a powerful moisturizing agent and forms a sealant around the hair shaft. It binds water to hair, enhances the tensile strength of the hair and imparts sheen, volume, and manageability to hair. Soy protein alleviates harm caused to hair due to discoloring, coiffuring and hot combing. 
5. Hydrolyzed Silk Protein
Hydrolyzed Silk protein is extracted from the cocoon of the Silk moth, Bombyx mori. Silk protein is rich in amino acids like Glycine, alanine, serine. Glycine plays vital part in collagen production and aids combating hair loss.
Sericin, one of the main proteins in Silk repairs the cuticle. It builds the porous hair, makes it smooth; and thwarts proteins loss.Sericin helps in activating dermal papilla cells, which promote hair development. 
Due to its excellent hygroscopic nature, hydrolyzed silk protein moisturizes and conditions hair, enhances elasticity, increases strength and makes hair silky, bulky, and combable. 
6. Vitamin E
Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant. It stabilizes free radicals and prevents hair loss due to oxidative stress. Vitamin E increases blood circulation to the scalp, supplies nutrients to hair follicles and promotes hair growth. Vitamin E forms a defensive coat over the tresses, retains the lipid layer and thwarts dryness or damage to hair. It keeps hair glossy, fuzzy and manageable. 
7. Aloe Vera Extract
Aloe Vera reduces itching and prevents hair loss due to inflammation and infections. Aloe Vera acts as an outstanding natural moisturizer and conditioner. It cleans the follicles effectively, removes excess sebum, but binds the moisture to the hair strands and preserves the health of the tresses. The Vitamins in Aloe Vera are potent antioxidants. They neutralize the free radicals and prevent cell degeneration and hair loss. They increase blood circulation, nourish the follicles and promote hair growth.
8. Bitter Orange Extract
Bitter Orange belongs to the citrus family and is abundant in Vitamin C. Bitter Orange extract stimulates hair follicles and foster hair growth. Vitamin C strengthens hair and alleviates brittle hair. Its powerful antioxidant property prevents the free radicals from damaging cells and causing hair loss. It improves Collagen production, which vital for hair health. 
Honey arrests hair loss due to microbial activity at hair roots, as it possesses antimicrobial and antifungal properties . Honey nourishes the scalp and fosters hair growth. Honey contains Vitamins C and other antioxidants that terminate free radicals, which cause cell degeneration and in turn affect the health of the hair. The emollient and humectant nature of honey aids in soothing & moisturizing the hair strands, increase luster and glossiness of the hair.
Glycerin or Glycerol is an organic compound of either animal or vegetable origin.  Glycerin helped promote hair growth. Glycerin is a natural humectant. It draws oxygen and binds it to the hair and help hair retain moisture. It stops dandruff, eliminates split ends and smothers frizzy hair. It makes hair look glossy and flexible.