St.Botanica Breast Serum To Uplift Sagging Breasts
- Reviews (17)
PRIME BENEFITS OF ST. BOTANICA BREAST SERUM
Liposomes, active ingredients present in St. Botanica Breast Serum help toning the breast tissues.
The breast serum is powered with Pueraria mirifica (known as White Kwao Krua), which is a Thai herb far-famed for its breast enlarging properties. The ingredients identify the female cells (breast-cells) and then power them up with anti-aging agents. The Breast Serum is developed with latest technology that enables its ingredients to get quickly absorbed right into the breasts.
HERBAL AND NATURAL
Breast serum is an unmatched female-specific product. It is considered to be the product for firming saggy and loose breast. Among all the breast enhancement herbal products, breast serum is the most widely used topical product. This product is capable of making the bust line more fuller and rounded. It provides the breast with greater volume and tightness. Being herbal and natural, this product is safe even if it is used on a regular basis.
IMPROVING THE TISSUES
Breast serum contains liposomes in greater amount. Liposomes possess a unique property of progressively toning up and improving the tissues the breast by penetrating into the skin. This helps in making the bust line more attractive. The main ingredient of this product is Pueraria mirifica.This herb is effective in balancing the pH. It is made up of potent herbs and used topically. Breast serum is a natural product for beauty treatment responsible for firming, strengthening and adding to the volume of breast.
Pueraria Mirifica, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate and tropical herb extracts.
HOW TO USE ?
- After taking a bath, dry the breast and clean it with warm wet towel. It is recommended to notice your reflected contour to see the difference of your breast before and after applying the product.
- Squeeze the tube to get an amount of a 1.5cm. coin cream for size cup A-B breast. As for cup C and up sized breast, the amount should be made proportional.
- Apply the cream around on only one breast side first. Supposing your breast is a circle, alternately use both palms to massage your breast by drawing the breast upwards starting from the crease and inwards from the side. Move your fingers in circular and upward motion around your breast to contour the breast to be round. Do so for 2-3 minutes or until the cream is fully absorbed.
- When one side is done, notice the differences of the breast contour again, comparing the massaged side with the other side, especially around the upper breast, breast base and cleavage area.
- Massage the other side of the breast using the same method.
|Centella Astatica Extract|
|Pueraria Mirifica Root Extract|