St.Botanica Breast Enlargement Cream – Pueraria Mirifica
- Reviews (25)
NATURAL HERBS STIMULATE THE GROWTH OF FATTY TISSUES WITHIN THE BREASTS
Pueraria Mirifica Extract, Pro Vitamin B 5, Zingiber Officinale Roscoe, Piper Chaba Hunt, Caesalpinia sappan linn. The Breast Cream is intermixture of the herbal extract of Thai herb known as Pueraria mirifica. Pueraria mirifica has been studied vastly and it has been proved that the herb contains plant estrogen. The estrogenic effects that is akin to that of real estrogen in the female body. Pueraria mirifica contains phyto-estrogen, which can stimulate the growth of fatty tissues within the breasts.
HELPS TO BALANCING OVERALL STRUCTURE
The Breast Cream is a precise combination of great herbs along with Pueraria mirifica that has been used traditionally as natural female hormones. In the female body, the formula helps balancing overall structure.
DIRECTION TO USE
- After taking a bath, dry the breast and clean it with warm wet towel. It is recommended to notice your reflected contour to see the difference of your breast before and after applying the product.
- Squeeze the tube to get an amount of a 1.5 cm. coin cream for size cup A-B breast. As for cup C and up sized breast, the amount should be made proportional.
- Apply the cream around on only one breast side first. Supposing your breast is a circle, alternately use both palms to massage your breast by drawing the breast upwards starting from the crease and inwards from the side. Move your fingers in circular and upward motion around your breast to contour the breast to be round. Do so for 2-3 minutes or until the cream is fully absorbed.
- When one side is done, notice the differences of the breast contour again. comparing the massaged side with the other side, especially around the upper breast, breast base and cleavage area.
- Massage the other side of the breast using the same method.
IngredientsTriethanolaminePhenonipAloe veraIndigo carmine
|Deionized water||Cetyl achohol|
|Apricot oil||Isopropyl Myristate|
|Polysorbate 60||Carbopol 940|
|Pueraria Mirifica Extract||Sorbitan stearate|