Biotin & Collagen Volumizing Hair Shampoo + Biotin & Collagen Hair Conditioner 300ml
- St. Botanica Biotin and Collagen Volumizing Hair Shampoo is a nutrient-rich, fabulous shampoo that works with the richness of Hydrolyzed collagen, ProVitamin B7 Biotin and Oat extract.
- This Collagen Hair Conditioner is a potent conditioning formula that helps repair the dry, damaged, dull, frizzy and unmanageable hair.
- Contains from natural ingredients such as Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Vitamin E, Pro-Vitamin B5, and Hydrolyzed Silk Protein.
- This product helps strengthen and revitalize the hair, minimize hair breakage and helps make hair shiny, long and thick.
- Reviews (0)
It is a blend of carefully selected amazing plant extracts and essential oils such as Avocado Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Peppermint Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Virgin Jojoba Oil, Ginger Oil and Lavender Oil. It helps thicken and improve the texture of hair.
Benefits of Biotin and Collagen Volumizing Hair Shampoo and Conditioner:
- St Botanica’s Biotin & Collagen Volumizing Hair Shampoo helps make hair stronger and thicker.
- Biotin & Collagen Hair Conditioner is specially formulated to help make dry and damaged hair softer and lustrous.
- Infused with Hydrolyzed Collagen, Biotin, Silk Protein, and Vitamins B5 and E along with natural oils such as Lavender Oil, Lemon Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Ginger Oil,
- Peppermint Oil and Virgin Golden Jojoba Oil and natural extracts such as Aloe Vera, Oat, Carrot Seed and Tomato Seed extracts.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen is a proteinaceous material for hair care. Its good film-forming nature helps reduce hair breakage. 
- Natural ingredients such as Ginger oil, Virgin Jojoba oil, and Aloe vera extract help hydrate and infuse every hair strands with healthy nutrients and create a fuller, thicker and shinier look.
- Suitable for both men and women
- Safe for color-treated hair.
1. HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN
Hydrolyzed Collagen protein has good moisturizing property that makes it a base material in several moisturizers, hair conditioners as well as hair shampoos. Collagen is found to absorb at least 30 times its weight in water. Moreover, it has a peculiar ability to reversibly penetrate the heat or chemical damaged hair and hence is used in instant conditioners. 
Biotin also called as Vitamin H or B7 is a water soluble B-complex vitamin needed for cell division. Certain studies suggest that biotin helps preserve strength, texture and function of hair and control hair loss .
3. LAVENDER OIL
This natural oil is known to boost hair growth. Its ability to stimulate hair growth in persons suffering from baldness or alopecia is its added advantage.
4. LEMON OIL
Lemon oil is known to strengthen the hair. It helps remove dandruff, one of the causes for unclean weak hair, and also helps minimize dandruff- induced itches. 
5. SILK PROTEIN
Silk protein has good film-forming, hydrating as well as smoothening properties. It helps improve hair’s texture, makes hair manageable and adds gloss. 
6. VITAMIN B5
Vitamin B5 also known as pantothenic acid has a rich moisturizing property that stimulates the growth of healthy hair with improved hair body and texture.
7. ALOE VERA EXTRACT
It has incredible moisturizing and soothing effects that helps dry, rough and damaged hair. It helps stimulate hair growth, balance the pH level of hair and scalp, promote cellular regeneration and minimize hair loss, It is an anti-frizz product too. 
8. VIRGIN GOLDEN JOJOBA OIL
It is hair restorative oil that helps restore hair loss due to clogged scalp follicles and dandruff. It is an effective scalp cleansing substance that encourages growth of healthier hair by dissolving excessive sebum deposits and by un-clogging the hair follicles.
9. GINGER OIL
Ginger oil has immense benefits on all types of hair. It helps moisturize the dull, dry and damaged locks induced by color- treatments. It has natural conditioning property that helps enhance the look and feel of hair. Additionally, it has powerful antioxidants that help minimize the damage that occurs within hair strands as well as that caused by the environmental pollutants and heat.
10. SHEA BUTTER
Shea butter helps restore the hair follicles. It accelerates the growth of healthy hair by promoting the proliferation of follicular cells. It too helps in conditioning the hair by forming a protective film over the hair shaft.
11. PEPPERMINT OIL
It has refreshing and rejuvenating properties. It helps promote hair growth by increasing blood circulation to hair roots. It too enhances the development of healthy hair follicles.
12. ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL
Rosemary oil is rich in antioxidants that help stimulate hair follicles, control hair graying and thinning. It is great for itchy scalp. It helps in regulating the production of sebum. 
13. AVOCADO OIL
It is filled with Vitamins A, B, D & E, Essential fatty acids and amino acids. It works wonders by strengthening, moisturizing and conditioning the hair. 
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why should I use this Collagen plus Biotin hair shampoo?
This refining shampoo with richness of hydrolyzed collagen, biotin, silk protein, vitamins, essential oils and natural extracts helps infuse each hair with nutrients and make it look and feel thicker, fuller, volumized, shiner and silkier. It is believed to support hair growth, reduce hair breakage and control excessive hair loss.
Is it safe for color-treated hair?
St. Botanica’s Biotin & Collagen Volumizing Hair Shampoo plus Conditioner can be used for color-treated hair. They can control the damage, dryness, frizzy and dullness of hair caused by chemical color- treatment. .
Are these products suitable for all types of hair?
Biotic and Collagen Shampoo and Conditioner suit all types of hair. They keep your hair healthy.