StBotanica Natural Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother Vinegar
- StBotanica’s Apple Cider vinegar is a premium quality apple cider vinegar containing the ‘mother’ vinegar. Made using the premium quality Himalayan apples, the vinegar is raw and unfiltered.
- The StBotanica Apple Cider Vinegar is undisputedly one of the superior unprocessed vinegars. It undergoes stringent quality measures and is manufactured in facility that is GMP certified.
- It is loaded with vitamins A and E, antioxidants, B complex, flavonoids, enzymes and much more. Moreover it is a good source of nutrients, potassium, magnesium, calcium and copper.
- Additional information
- Reviews (69)
Apple cider vinegar is the much touted recent addition to the kitchen shelves. Apart from being an essential ingredient in many a recipe for taste enhancement, its extensive health benefits ensure its inclusion in every diet. Thereby retaining all the healing powers it is supposed to impart.
Like the name suggests Apple cider vinegar is made from the fermented apple cider. Most ACVs available in the stores are further filtered and pasteurized to give it a clean appearance and to increase its shelf life . But these ACVs are not as effective, as the extra filtration and pasteurization kills off all the important bacteria in the bargain .
Features Of StBotanica Apple Cider Vinegar
· Made from finest quality Himalayan apple juice.
· It is a raw, unfiltered and unpasteurized premium quality vinegar
· Contains ‘Mother” vinegar
· Very versatile, can be used as a tonic as well as a salad dressing and serves as a good beauty product too.
· Contains no artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. It is 100% natural.
· Fermented to 5% acidity.
Basically ACV is the fermented juice of apples. The fermentation adds important nutrients, acids and enzymes to apple cider vinegar. Like the apple juice, this too contains pectin, vitamin B1, 2 and 6, vitamin C, biotin and niacin. It also contains acids such as folic acid, citric acid, acetic acid and pantothenic acid. Minerals such as potassium, calcium, sodium, phosphorous, iron and magnesium too add to its benefitting feature. 
Perhaps the most important content of the ACV is the ‘mother’. This floating sediment like substance takes the main credit for the healing powers of the ACV.
Benefits Of StBotanica Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Helps in controlling dandruff. 
2.Believed to help in blood sugar management. 
3 .Research indicates that ACV has very high anti-bacterial properties. 
4. Helps in maintaining the natural pH level of the skin. 
The above are just a few benefits; there are various journals, books and researches validating the manifold effectiveness of apple cider vinegar. Increasingly ACV is finding its way into people’s daily routine so that they can gain from its goodness.
Why should I opt for StBotanica Apple Cider Vinegar when there are so many vinegar supplements available in the markets?
Though it is easier to swallow a tablet, the perils associated have been proven. There is no way of knowing how the tablets have been made, what they contain or how safe it is to consume them. When you dilute the liquid form you are eliminating the hazards associated.
Won’t the ACV work better and faster if it is not diluted before use?
It is always advisable to dilute the ACV before consumption. Direct ingestion causes damage to tooth enamel, oesophagus and stomach.
How do you identify a good quality ACV?
Usually the ACV’s available in stores are clear and do not contain any floating particles. It is exactly this variety that you need to stay away from. Apple Cider Vinegar with a cloudy appearance and floating particles is the one that you should go in for.
Why StBotanica Apple Cider Vinegar?
There are various brands available in the market. But StBotanica Apple Cider Vinegar is premium quality vinegar, which is raw, pure, unfiltered and unpasteurized. Moreover it contains ‘mother’ vinegar, crediting the vinegar with all its goodness and health benefits. Also it does not contain any artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
1 Bottle, 2 Bottles, 4 Bottles
|Expiry/Shelf Life/Best Before||
|Helpful for Disease/Ailments||
Natural & Pure Himalayan Apple Juice fermented with 5% acidity.
|Dosage/How to Use||
Dilute 5-10 ml of StBotanica Apple Cider Vinegar with a glass of water. Have it empty stomach in the morning. Alternatively you can use this product with your meal as a salad dressing. StBotanica Apple Cider Vinegar contains natural suspended fruit particles that settle at the bottom, hence no need to filter. Shake well before use.
|Each 100ml contains (approx)|
Per 100 ml