Activated Charcoal Hair Shampoo 300ml
- St. Botanica’s Activated Charcoal Hair Shampoo is a unique scalp-healthy product, infused with activated charcoal to remove impurities and detoxify your scalp and hair.
- It purifies the entire length of your tresses and imbues your hair with super-healthy shine, bounce, and volume.
- Packed with a mystical fare of organic cold pressed oils, activated charcoal, aloe vera and a delightful dose of eucalyptus and spearmint oils, this shampoo not only helps to detoxify but can also eliminate all scalp woes like product residues, flakes, and impurities and give a cool and refreshing feeling.
- This product does not contain sulfates, harmful chemicals, parabens, phthalates, drying alcohol, silicones and mineral oil and gentle even for daily use.
Frequently Bought Together
- HOW TO USE
- Reviews (7)
HOW ACTIVATED CHARCOAL HELPS YOUR HAIR?
Activated charcoal is a unique ingredient that is refreshing and helps in deep cleansing. Activated charcoal in the shampoo removes dirt and oil and your hair feels lighter and voluminous. It helps to unclog pores thereby allowing your hair to breathe. It is a perfect addition to the daily hair care regime.
Enriched with activated charcoal, the shampoo thoroughly cleanses and detoxifies scalp without drying or stripping natural oils from hair. Boosted with vitamins and cold pressed oils, the shampoo helps give natural shine and volume to hair. It is known to restore dry and damaged hair while leaving your scalp revitalized and refreshed. It provides all the essential nutrients required for healthy hair growth. The cooling and ultra-refreshing menthol intensely revive your scalp while eucalyptus and spearmint oils give an uplifting fragrance to your hair. Sweet almond, virgin olive oil, and oat extract help to condition and strengthen the hair, thereby making it soft and silky.
1. Gives soft, clean and healthy hair
2. Helps eliminate all those lingering products from your strands and refreshes the scalp without drying or stripping.
3. It removes odor, dirt, toxins, sweat, and oil and leaves your hair with a pleasant fragrance.
4. The detoxifying and purifying shampoo is known to leave your mane lto ook healthy and lustrous post every wash.
5. Adds volume to your hair and fights against damaged, dehydrated and drying hair.
6. Free from sulfate, paraben, mineral oil etc, the shampoo is gentle on color treated and curly hair.
7. Organic Sweet Almond oil and Olive oil moisturize and nourish the scalp and hair. The oils help to strengthen and repair hair naturally. They provide essential nutrients to your hair, thereby supporting hair growth.
1. ACTIVATED CHARCOAL POWDER
Unhealthy food, damaging styling regimen and excessive use of products contribute towards build-up of residue or excessive oils that result in dry, brittle and greasy hair. Activated charcoal helps revive lifeless and dull hair. Including it in the weekly beauty regime alleviates the build-up of toxicity, environmental pollution etc. It also helps to resolve many of the unsightly and uncomfortable scalp conditions. 
2. ORGANIC EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Olive oil is extracted from the fruits of the olive tree. It is widely used for culinary and therapeutic applications. Squalene, phenolic compounds and oleic acid are some of the main constituents of the oil. The antioxidants in the oil are responsible for its biological activities. . Olive oil is often referred to as liquid gold. It is known for its emollient property and used widely in creams, lotions, soaps, shampoos and cosmetics. The oil provides elasticity, moisture and shine to the hair. The antioxidant (oleic acid) helps restore, rejuvenate and fortify hair. It also reduces frizz and conditions the hair. 
3. COLD PRESSED SWEET ALMOND OIL
Sweet almond oil has a multitude of benefits when it comes to hair care. It locks moisture and nourishes hair. It reduces hair fall and enhances shine and smooths hair cuticle . It also controls frizz and gives a natural shine to tresses. It helps in increasing the thickness of hair and reduces hair fall. 
4. GREEN TEA EXTRACT
Green tea has the highest concentration of Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), a potent antioxidant. In-vitro studies have shown that EGCG increases hair growth. 
Glycerine is a colorless and thick liquid that has natural humectant property. It is one of the common ingredients in shampoos and beauty products. As it attracts moisture, glycerine is known for its ability to soften and smooth hair. Hair damage can occur due to factors like coloring, bleaching, permanent waving treatments, repetitive shampooing and sun exposure. This can strip the hair cuticle of its natural oils thereby resulting in splitting of hair shaft. Glycerine being a humectant can partly reverse such conditions by forming a suitable environment for the keratin fibrils. 
6. COCONUT OIL
Coconut oil has abundant molecules of medium-chain fatty acid. These tiny molecules can easily penetrate hair follicles and roots providing nourishment and inhibiting loss of protein from hair. Problems like hair loss, frizzy hair etc can be tackled easily by applying coconut oil as a pre-shampoo moisturizing and strengthening oil. Evidence shows that coconut oil is effective in providing lustre, shine and softness to hair. 
7. OAT KERNEL EXTRACT
Avena Sativa or Oat kernel is a vegetable protein that is soothing for sensitive scalp.
It has excellent emollient property that helps reduce dryness. The biologically active components in the extract such as essential fatty acids (Omega-6, Omega-9), phytochemicals, and Vitamin E have moisturizing and antioxidant properties . These properties help soothe and nourish your hair and skin. Oat extract improves manageability and conditions hair when used in hair care products.
8. ALOE VERA EXTRACT
Aloe Vera is known for its beauty, health, skin care and medicinal properties. It is rich in vitamins such as Vitamins A, C and E.  It is widely used in shampoos and conditioners due to its excellent hair care properties, especially for reducing seborrheic dermatitis (dandruff). 
9. EUCALYPTUS OIL
Eucalyptus Oil has powerful antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties  that help fight dandruff causing fungus. Itchy scalp and dandruff can lead to hair loss due to clogging of hair follicles. The oil also provides essential moisture to hair thereby reducing dandruff. 
10. SPEARMINT OIL
Mentha spicata or spearmint oil is usually used in several personal care products due to its therapeutic benefits. It has anti-microbial, antifungal and antioxidant properties  and hence considered an effective remedy for various scalp conditions like dandruff, dryness and itching.
Menthol has cooling property and a minty smell. Hence, it is widely used in various consumer products. It also has antibacterial and antifungal properties. . Menthol infused conditioners and shampoos can be used to repair the damage that could affect hair growth.
1. HOW IS St-BOTANICA ACTIVATED CHARCOAL SHAMPOO BENEFICIAL FOR MY HAIR?
The shampoo is enriched with activated charcoal that detoxifies and cleanses your scalp and hair thoroughly. It extracts toxins and is gentle on hair. It cleanses the hair without messing the color or drying out the tresses. It adds volume and supports hair growth. If your hair is heavy, lackluster or lifeless then you must definitely try StBotanica Activated Charcoal Shampoo.
2. IS THE SHAMPOO VERY EXPENSIVE?
The price of StBotanica’s Activated Charcoal Shampoo is not very high. In fact, it is an excellent shampoo with proven benefits and is best at this price.
3. WILL THE SHAMPOO PROVIDES VOLUME TO MY HAIR?
The charcoal shampoo has benefits of several effective ingredients which are known to promote hair growth and add volume to the hair.
4. DOES THE SHAMPOO REMOVE DANDRUFF?
Besides helping in promoting hair growth, St.Botanica’s Activated Charcoal Shampoo with the benefits of spearmint, menthol and eucalyptus oil is also known to remove dandruff.