What could be a better health supplement than Aloe Vera? It is one of the most common herbs used in several cultures for centuries as a reliable remedy for several skin & health conditions.
Aloe Vera is an evergreen succulent from the plant family of Aloe. It originates primarily from the Arab Peninsula, where it is indigenous but can grow wild in other warm, semi-desert, and arid environments. Cultivated mainly for medicinal and cosmetic purposes, the plant itself is essentially not consumed as part of a diet. But it is added as a flavour enhancer to many dishes, particularly those calling for a citrus tang!
This plant provides medicinal treatment for individuals suffering from skin ailments such as psoriasis and dermatitis. It is an excellent source of Vitamin C, which is proven to fight skin diseases. This plant also stands effective in treating many ailments such as burns, wounds, and infections.
If you are looking for a natural health supplement that gives you endless benefits, Aloe Vera is the perfect option. It is one of the most used herbs and is available in various forms such as tea, pills, gel and products like Oriental Botanics Aloe vera, Green Tea & Cucumber Body Lotion. If you want to enjoy the full benefits of Aloe Vera, you must try using this herbal product. Add a Vitamin C supplement to it, and you will see results immediately.
Aloe Vera and Beauty!
Today, most people are using Aloe Vera as an ingredient in health and beauty products. This plant’s juice has been used for centuries to treat various conditions, especially cuts, burns, and other skin conditions like acne. Most natural ingredients are beneficial to overall health and wellness, approved by the FDA for cosmetics use. Oriental Botanics has formulated special products that give you all the benefits of Aloe vera. Some of these products include:
Get your hands on beauty and skin-care products to see quick results and experience the healing properties of aloe vera:
- Aloe vera can soothe burns in no time. The Aloe gel contains Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and chlorophyll, which helps in healing wounds. Applying Aloe Vera Green Tea & Cucumber Micellar Water on the burn reduces the swelling and inflammation almost instantly. It is a natural emollient that lets the skin heal faster and prevents damage due to burns.
- There are many ways in which you can use aloe vera to treat burns. You can use the gel from the plant, try an aloe-based oral supplement or mix it with other soothing essential oils to heal burns and wounds quickly. It has been used for many years now as an analgesic and antiseptic. This product is also useful when it comes to wound healing. Some people even use Aloe Vera when it comes to the treatment of cuts and scrapes.
- For many decades, Aloe Vera, an alternate medicinal plant, has been used to treat various ailments, from minor to major ones. With the advent of modern technology, you can get these traditional remedies in oral supplements.
- Aloe Vera is also a popular choice for nutritional purposes. Even when applied to the skin, it is easily absorbed to release several nutrients into your body.
- Aloe Vera is one of the most commonly known sources of vitamins for supplements, proving to be a very beneficial and inexpensive way for people to get all of their required vitamins from one single source.
Improves Digestion And Boosts Immunity
- Aloe Vera is also known for its positive effects on digestion and immunity. It is a natural herbal remedy and laxative that cleanses the intestines and removes waste and harmful toxins from the body. It is also helpful for removing any excess fat. The gel extracted from the Aloe Vera plant leaves is very nutritious and helps improve digestion, widely used as a food supplement. Aloe vera juice is one of the most common options to include aloe as part of your diet.
- Aloe Vera plants also have natural antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antibiotic properties that help the immune system fight diseases like flu and other bacterial infections. It is also instrumental in preventing severe health conditions like cancer as it powers up your immunity. Aloe Vera is known to treat arthritis and associated joint problems effectively.
Cardiovascular Health Benefits
- Aloe Vera fights against cardiovascular disease and diabetes. Studies have shown that Aloe Vera has an antioxidant effect on the blood, which is essential to reduce high cholesterol levels and helps the body to burn off fat. The juice of the plant helps with lowering blood pressure and reducing inflammation.
- Aloe is an excellent supplement for those who are trying to shed some pounds, giving your cardiovascular health indirect benefits. Being overweight also is a significant factor in diseases such as diabetes and heart ailment. While it may be hard to get yourself into a healthier lifestyle, it is not impossible! A trip to your local health food store is an excellent place to start. You can also go online to find out more information on how you can begin to take advantage of this remarkable plant.
Benefits Your Oral Health
- If you have been suffering from oral thrush, then perhaps you should start looking at Aloe Vera as a potent medicine for oral and urinary tract health. Thrush is a fungal infection that causes red itchy patches on the mouth’s surface and in the groins. It is an indication that something could be wrong with your diet and digestion. With the usage of Aloe Vera extracts, you can keep your digestion intact and steer clear of these infections.
- Regular intake of Aloe Vera helps with urinary tract infections. It helps to fight infections effectively. It also reduces additional symptoms and pain. People who have bad cases of thrush, apply the juice directly to their affected areas, like the tongue, back of the throat, or the groin.
- It also contains vitamin A and C, which helps to strengthen the immune system. You will find Aloe Vera in some toothpaste and supplements that you can buy from any health food store.
Final thought – A wellness partner for all
Aloe Vera, the most versatile plant in existence today, acts as the ideal wellness partner and is loaded with benefits. Right from strengthening your immune system, improving your digestive system’s functioning to boosting your body’s metabolism – it is truly a ‘one-stop-solution.’
To Explore More Products in the Aloe Vera Range, Click Here
Also, Don’t Forget to check out our Best Sellers!